Angry Camila

Camila walked up to me and gave a hug while not so discreetly pushing her center onto mine.

"What's up, mi amor." She whispered into my ear. My skin erupted in goosebumps and she smirked cockily. Damn it body! Why'd you have to do that!

"Sit." She told me. I sat on the couch and she sat down, awfully close to me. I looked at Dinah and she suppressed her laugh at how uncomfortable I looked. Instead of helping me out, she called Ally and walked up the stairs with her. Hand in hand. I quirked my eyebrow at the gesture, judging that they've never met before today but whatever.

"How are you, mami?" She asked and then slowly placed her hand on my thigh. I gulped and felt my center heat up. Do. Not. Give. In!

"W-water! Do you have water? May I get some water?" Damn Lauren! Stuttering, seriously?
Camila sighed.

"Yeah there's bottled water in the fridge." I got up and walked to the fridge but not without hearing Camila call out:

"Damn mama, you gotta nice ass." She said. I felt my face heat and turned.

"Uh thanks?" I quickly continued on my longest fucking journey to a fridge ever and got the water and just set it down on the floor.

"I thought you were thirsty?" Camila asked.

"Right uh...I forgot." I picked up the water and started drinking it but I took a chance to glance at Camila...who was slowly licking her bottom. The sight got me so flustered that I ended up not paying attention and some off the water dribbled down my chin...and onto my breasts.

I swear, Camila's eyes got darker.

"Dang now you're wet! Here, I'll clean you up." She said innocently, knowing exactly the innuendo she had just made. She slowly bent down and dragged her tongue across my boobs. I let out a low moan which snaps me out of my trance. I push Camila away and her eyes are stick glued to my now glistening breasts.

"Okay...lets get on with the questions."

"No." Camila says and meets my gaze again.

"Why...not?" I asked. I was so confused right now. All kinds. Sexually, physically and mentally.

"Cause I want this to be exciting. Let me make it up to you. You never finished." Camila phrased what she was trying to say in case anyone was listening.

"No." I shook my head, knowing that if she makes this sound decent and she can ensure that we won't get caught, I'll say yes.

She leaned over and grabbed my hands.

"We can go to my room. And In case you don't wanna get caught, my walk in closet has a nice little couch in it. Not big for the both of us but, you can sit up there and I can eat you out or I could fuck you up against the wall or-" I put my finger to her lips.

"Tell me more about it in your room." I say and she smirks.

We ran up to her room but Lucy was there, exiting the restroom.

"Hey you guys! Whatcha guys up to?" She said cheerfully.  My eyes widened in fear and I couldn't speak.

"Hey Luce! I'm just showing Lauren around my room for a bit and we're gonna finish up the questions in there because the couch gets really uncomfortable. I'll come get you guys in thirty minutes so don't wait up." She said cheerfully. Camila just looked directly into her girlfriend's eyes and lied to her. Her only tell-tale sign being the biting of her nails. Has Lucy picked up on that habit because apparently, Camila lies a lot.

"Okay that's so awesome! Anyway I'll go tell the girls to start the movie. Also, love that dress Lauren! So cute!" She smiles and prances back to the room.

The guilt.

The guilt
The guilt
The guilt
The guilt
The gu-

I hear Camila scoff. "She can be so fucking annoying sometimes." I feel my heart quite literally ache for Lucy.

She leads me into her room, which was surprisingly clean. I looked over towards her nightstand and saw an opened box of condoms, a bottle of lotion and tissues. I shook my head.

"You're such a fuckboy." I said to her. The disappointment was evident in my tone.

"Yet you don't seem to have a problem because look at us right now." She said calmly. I sighed knowing she was right. I didn't know how to counter that statement so I remained silent.

"That's what I thought." She said as we walked into the decent size closet with red led lights in it.

"You're such a fucking asshole! You know that." I snatched my hand from Camila and she immediately turned around. I could tell she was angry but I couldn't help but observe how beautiful she looked under this lighting. She caught me by surprise when she forcefully wraps her hand around my neck and shoves me against the wall.

"Listen here. If you're gonna keep being a bitch- a little puta, then all you're gonna get to do today is suck my cock and all I'll do is build up that pussy of yours and not let you cum." She said. She pushed me harder into the wall.

"Stop judging MY decisions." She said forcefully.

"Even when you're being a slut and making bad ones." Yes, I did mean that but also, I have a feeling that angry Camila is gonna give the best rough sex I've ever had in my lifetime.