Wake up Call

Ally was sobbing as Camila yelled at her. Calling her all sorts of names.

"Stop!" I shouted. Lauren ran to Camila and wrapped her arms around her waist, trying to pull her away from Ally.

Ally's face was red and she was flailing all over.

"Get off of her!" Lauren yelled. Camila snapped her head back and elbowed Lauren in the nose. Lauren stumbles back and held her nose. My eyes widened and for a second...time stood still.

I remembered last time Camila got this. She pinned a 6th grader against the wall in 7th grade because they called her out for a bow that she was wearing. I don't get that though, she doesn't get made fun of when she wears a bow bigger than her head but when she wears a super cute navy blue one that makes her look super cute (per usual, I mean this in a FRIEND way completely) she gets made fun of! What the heck is up with that? Camila turned around slowly with a menacing look and I tried to hold her back but, once Mila is angry, there is no holding her back...or at least I thought. She shoved the guy into the floor and started kicking him in the side rapidly and violently. There were no teachers in the hallways but the kid was screaming in pain to begin with so that was bringing enough attention as is. I grabbed Camila and told her to stop but she just yelled at me and as soon as the kid tried to run away she grabbed him by the back of his shirt and swung him back down and got on top of him and continued to much him. My little brother Seth has really bad anxiety so every time he has a panic attack, what helps him is me pulling him close to me and hugging me and gently tapping on his chest or his wrist. So I thought to myself, There was only one thing that could calm her down now. I knew I was gonna get hurt but, I want my chancho to be safe and I don't want Ally to get hurt. Lauren was making her way back to Camila but I held a hand up to stop her.

"You fucking autistic retard! Always blurting shit out cause you're a freak! You're so fucking dumb I don't understand how anyone loves you!" Camila shouted. The room stilled. My jaw, along with Lauren's dropped. Ally's crying seized and Camila's eyes widened as if she had just realized what she said. Her hand dropped down and changed to a hug. "Ally! Ally I'm so so so sorry I didn't mean it. I love you. I love you so much I think you're perfect just the way you are. You're so smart and kind and you're the best sister ever. You and Sophia both! You're so amazing and just oh god, fuck! Ally, I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" Camila pleaded. It took me a moment to register why the word retarded and freak triggered ally into crying so violently but I get it.

Ally Cabello is autistic. Camila is seriously gonna regret that shit. I walked up to Camila and shoved her and Ally's eyes were blank, no emotion present. She backed into a corner and cradled her head, curling into a little ball.

"Dinah! I didn't mean it!" Camila pleaded.

"You never fucking mean anything now right? You can fuck whoever you want and be okay with it thinking you didn't do anything wrong because it 'didn't mean anything' you're such a fucking loser Camila! A fucking loser! You knew exactly what you meant when you used those words! You were trying to hurt her you bitch! What the fuck! You're her big sister! You're not supposed to hurt her through the fact that she has autism! Something she can't control you dick head! You're supposed to protect her and fuck anyone up that fucks with her! I understand that your parents got a divorce and that your dad hits you and that your mom fucking died! I'm sorry Camila but that's fucking life! You hate it when your dad hits you and you know all he is, is a drunk loser that can't deal with their emotions." Ally cut me off.

"Mrs. Cabello died and lots of alcohol and drugs were found in her system. Not only from that day." I smiled at ally softly and nodded.

"You hear that?" I said and shoved Camila into the wall. "Your mom died all because of alcohol and drugs! You love her I know but you're becoming what you hate. A fucking loser drunk. There's other ways to deal with your problems! Instead of whoring around, fucking any girl you lay your eyes on and fucking smoking and drinking! What kind of fucking loser makes people feel bad about themselves and bullies their sister? Hm!" I ask. She looks at me while her lip trembles.

"I'm sorry Dinah I-"

"Don't give me that shit! I asked you what kind  of a loser does that!"

"M-me..."

"Yes you! You! Fuck! Why do you do this shit! Taking out your problems on everyone else! I have a small house with WAY too many people in it! I share a room with 5 other people in a bed that's too small for me cause we're poor! Do you see me fucking drinking and being a bully! Do you? No! No, you don't! I fucking suck it up because I got what I got and I deal with it. I don't have this stupid, petty, "poor me!" Attitude! Lauren's parents aren't even home and when they are they're still fucking working and her dad drinks to destress! No one is at home! Yet what does Lauren do? She deals with it and even had a fucking club after school, freshman year for people that were alone after school so they could hang out! Learn to deal with your problems instead of being a brat!"

"It's hard!" Camila shouted.

"I know it is! I know! But you gotta be stronger! You have to be! You have responsibilities but you're not gonna take care of them if you're fucking random girls and having these stupid fucking anger issues! Don't be the loser your dad is!" I yelled.

"Maybe you're being too harsh-"

"Shut the fuck up, Lauren! Honestly! You're the one that fucked with her to begin with! You're another person that fucking disappointed her! Don't tell me I'm being to harsh when you're the one that called her a fucking faggot! I get that you're a way better person now! I do and I'm so happy about that but honestly shut your fucking face and let me handle this!" I shouted in frustration. Lauren nodded slowly and grabbed a tissue from Camila's night stand for her nose. "Look Mila, consider this day a ducking wake up call! Stop being a manipulative and petty attention whore! Everyone sees through your games! Okay? Everyone is gonna start calling you out! On all your shit and lies and games!" I say and push her harder into the wall from how angry I was. Camila was sobbing, but I wasn't gonna give in...not now. I turned to Lauren and pointed at her. "You're gonna call her out on ALL of her shit! I don't care that you wanna fuck her or you have a crush on her or you wanna be best buds again! I don't ducking care if you genuinely care about her you're gonna call her out, okay?" I said to Lauren harshly. She nodded.

"I will." She muttered.

"And you!" I turned to ally and my tone softened when her eyes widened in fear.

"You're WAY stronger than her. Stand up to her if she's a bitch! She clearly cannot be a good big sister so protect the butterfly queen too. Protect yourself against any fuckers and if you can't, I'm always here." She nodded.

"And you being autistic doesn't change ANYTHING. I'm still gonna talk to you like the grown woman you are. Got it?" Ally nodded once again.

I sighed and sat down and rubbed my face, my voice was shot. Suddenly I heard someone run out of the room. I looked around.

No ally.

"Shit!" Camila said. She wiped her face and quickly ran. Lauren and I running right behind her.

Predictions? A time skip is coming soon you guys.

Double update thanks to Papi_Karla for their awesome support with commenting and voting! Thank you and I love you guys! Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter!