Who are we in the dark?

Dinah Jane Fucking Hansen

"Hey?" She asks carefully. She hasn't changed one bit.

"Are you fucking kidding? You don't talk to me for four fucking years? I expected you to be the one that stuck with me not Lucy! Who I barely knew might I add!"

"Camila, maybe I should go...?" Lucy asked.

"No please stay with me?" Camila's asks and Lucy immediately melted into a puddle.

"Okay." She smiled thoughtfully and wrapped her arms around Camila's side.

"Look, I'm sorry. I started dating Normani and she got jealous and said that if I kept texting you she would break up with me...I deleted your number and I broke up with her about three months ago and when I went to text you I completely blanked on your number. I'm really fucking sorry." Dinah said to her former best friend whole-heartedly.

"Hm...should I forgive her?" Camila stroked her chin as if she had a beard.Lucy giggled and Dinah smiled but rolled her eyes.

"Come here, bitch! I fucking missed you!" Camila stood with her arms open but Dinah's eyes widened.

"You cussed! Holy shit you cuss now?" Dinah asked excitedly.

"I would never fucking cuss!" Camila giggled at her own joke.

"Still with the dumb ass jokes I see." The two girls hugged.

Dinah stayed back with Ally to start up a conversation, in a friend way of course and Camila and Lucy walked to Camila's locker hang in hand since Lucy already had her stuff,.

Lucy's eyes widened when she saw that Lauren's locker was right next to Camila's.

"Ugh." She said.

"I know. Lucy just wanting to make sure I mentioned this but honestly, you're really beautiful and you have a great personality and I'm really glad you stuck with me those four years." She said.

"No problem...I know this may be weird but I don't know any other way to describe you other than...daddy?" she quitely muttered.

Camila blushed furiously.

"Well you also have a beautiful mind and..." Lucy dragged off. Camila closed her locker and put her stuff on top of it since there was space between the roof and the locker. She grabbed Lucy by the hips and pressed her against her locker.

"I think that some uh,,,feelings have developed between us these past years. I'm positive that the feelings... between us are more than just platonic" She said as slowly dragged her tongue across her bottom lip and then bit it. She had one hand on the left side of Lucy's head.

Lucy's knees went weak from under her and heat shot straight to her core.

"What...what are you saying?" Camila switched from Daddy to cute and took a few steps backwards and gave Lucy a cheeky smile.

"Lucy, will you be my girlfriend?" Camila asked confidently.

"Yes!" Lucy jumped in the air in glee and the two now girlfriends hugged.

Lucy compared her schedule to Camila's and they had four periods together. Two of them shared with Dinah.

Lauren watched the interaction from a far and she was set on spilting the two apart. Just for the sex, not like Lauren was developing a crush on Camila or anything.

The girls walked to homeroom with Dinah and turns out Lauren shares that class with them too.

Dinah sat on Camila's lap forgetting about her extra appendage.