One demon dead another found

Elijah travelled with the group for days until they made it to the lands-meet as they entered the palace Elijah turned to Bruno and then to his friends.

"Um, guys what should I do with Bruno?" Rosaline thought for a minute before turning to the guards she walked away but then came back.

"He can come in as long as he stays in sight at all times" Elijah nodded following his friends ignoring the glares the guards gave him which stopped as soon as Bruno growled. As Elijah stood by Morrigan and Liliana and watched the 'King' try and keep his throne the people were still siding with the Grey Wardens. Even when his daughter came in to betray the Wardens by siding with her father the people still sided with the Grey Wardens.

"Enough it is you or me the men will follow. So let us fight for it. Prepare yourself" as Rosaline drew her sword and circled Loghain, him doing the same Elijah bite his lip nervously as he watched from the side hoping Rosaline would win. As the fight became more and more intense Elijah's eyes started glowing when Loghain managed to get a hit cutting Rosaline's cheek. Liliana saw the nervous look on Elijah's face as she grabbed his hand comfortingly Elijah gave her a small smile as his eyes faded. A sudden yell of pain made the two look to the fight letting out a sigh of relief when they saw Rosaline standing above a kneeled Loghain. "I underestimated you, Warden. I thought you were like Calian, a child wanting to play at war. I was wrong" He slowly stood to his feet as he yielded. As the decision on what was to come to Loghain was thought over by Rosaline a man in the crowd caught Elijah's eye. 

The man saw Elijah looking before he shot him a smile that made Elijah take a step back

The man saw Elijah looking before he shot him a smile that made Elijah take a step back. Elijah was brought back to attention when he saw Rosaline pull out her sword to execute Loghian. As his head was cut off the blood hit his daughter and other members of the crowd. 

"Who will lead Ferelden?" The Terny asked Rosaline.

"Alistair will, he is the best choice we have" Alistair seemed nervous but accepted the role.

"But only if you become queen with me" Elijah's eyes widened in surprise as the scene unfurled but he soon clapped his hands together gently bouncing up and down grabbing Liliana's arm in excitement making her smile in amusement. 

"Of course I will" Elijah softly cheered hearing this along with the rest of the crowd. As the crowd began to disappear the group began heading back to the Redcliff to begin their final assault. When the man who made eye contact with Elijah walked up to them specifically Elijah.

"Ah, Elijah I wondered when I would run into you" Elijah looked at him confused.

"I'm sorry do I know you?" 

"Ah right of course, I forgot that you would forget everything being sent here" This made Elijah even more confused.

"Elijah, do you know this man?" Rosaline ask putting a protective hand on her friends shoulder.

"I don't think so" 

"Elijah, I'm your father" Elijah felt his heart stop suddenly when a soft growl made the man look behind him. "Ah, I see you were still able to talk to demons" The man walked to the demon who growled angrily before the mans eyes glowed red and Bruno lowered to the ground.

"Wait, what do you mean your my father? Where have you been?"

"Okay, let's start from the beginning I guess, my name is Asmodeus" Wynne's eyes darkened as she glared at him.

"Wait, Asmodeus as in King of the Demons?" Elijah's eyes widened but he was glad that Rosaline kept her protective hand on his shoulder and Alistair had taken a step forward protectively.

"More like God of the Demons, you Elijah are-well were- Prince of the Demons. Until I sent you here" 

"Why? Why would you send me here?" 

"Well it was your own fault, I spent eons trying to train you to hate humanity and the mortals but you insisted on helping them, I had to send you here to learn the hard way that these mortals don't deserve our help" Elijah felt tears prick his eyes.

"Well, father, you made the grave error of sending me here, because now I want to protect them even more, despite their being ones who do wrong I have meet the most kindest, bravest and amazing people here" Asmodeus glared at his son before sighing and turning away.

"You were supposed to come back with me now, I could of trained you to be even more powerful then me, maybe a couple thousand years here will help" 

"What do you mean a couple thousand years?" Liliana asked in shock.

"Well, what did you think a god would age the same as mortals? No now he is twenty he will not age, enjoy seeing the kindest, bravest and most amazing people die all around you, son" Asmodeus turned to leave but turned back to say. "I will tell you this though I guess, I will be checking in on you sooner then you think"Elijah couldn't speak as his father left in red flames no one blamed him for walking ahead of the group with Bruno next to him. When they arrived to the castle he stayed by himself until he went for a walk around the castle making sure he didn't wake up Bruno as he left.

"What are we going to do? I can't do Morrigan's ritual but I won't sacrifice you but I don't want to die" Elijah heard Alistair panicking slightly from inside his and Rosaline's room.

"Well Morrigan did say there was plan B" Elijah's ears perked up at that. "But we can't ask Elijah that he has only just found out what he is" Elijah sighed before opening the door startling the two inside.

"I'll do it" The two looked surprised and worried.

"You don't even know what we are asking of you" 

"Does't matter, I'll do it" Alistair and Rosaline sighed before they explained that Morrgian found out that because all though Elijah isn't a Grey Warden if he lands the killing hit on the Archdemon the essence will go into his soul and because he has the soul of a demon god he will be able to take it's energy enhancing his powers and he can survive. Elijah sighed looking down before looking up and nodded. "Okay, just get me to the creature"