Not again

The scorching heat of the Western Approach hit the group as they traversed the warm sands, as they got close to where the Grey Wardens had been spotted Elijah felt something sharp in his head. The group who consisted of Syllia, Dorian and Blackwall saw Elijah holding his head making them worry for him.

"Hey, you okay Elijah?" Blackwall asked.

"Yeah, I think it's just a headache" He rubs his head and follows the group as they make their way up the stairs they come across a scene of Grey Warden Mages, binding demons to them with blood magic, the sight made the group look to Elijah who has his eyes closed almost like he is trying to fight some pain, looking uncomfortable.

"Ah, Inquisitor" The group, including Elijah, look up to see a Tevintar Magister looking down at the group. "Oh, and is that the demon my master warned me about" Elijah let out a growl at this as the Magister smirks down at him. Syllia turns to the Wardens and speaks up.

"Wardens! This man has been lying to you! This man's master is trying to spread a blight!" The magister glares down at Syllia before saying.

"Well, that's a serious accusation, let's see what the Wardens have to say about it" He turns to the wardens. "Wardens! Hands up!" The Wardens follow the magistars actions like they were puppets on strings. Elijah can feel his headache getting worse as he realises what has happened. He turns to Syllia and growls out.

"He's using blood magic on them" The magister smirks again looking directly at Elijah.

"Very good, from what I've been told you've had first-hand experience with this" Pain erupting from his head making his headache even more and his skin began to feel tight as if he was claustrophobic in his own skin. "I've been wanting to control you for a while" the group instantly were on edge ready to defend Elijah. Syllia moves forward to attack when the magister uses his magic on her mark making fall down in pain letting out a gasp on pain. Elijah ran to her placing his hand on her back. Whilst the group was distracted helping the Inquisitor the magisitar cut his hand and fired the blood magic at Elijah. As the red glow flows around the magistars hand Elijah holds head, falling to one knee and closes his eyes as the group look to Elijah in worry not knowing how to help, they all become shocked when they hear Elijah beginning to laugh.

"Did you think that was going to work again?" Elijah startles the group his voice sounding different, more confident. As he stands up he continues to chuckle darkly as purple flames begin to erupt across his body. "Now let me show you what real power is" Before Elijah could react the magister turned and ran, but the controlled Wardens turned ready to fight. Dorian and Blackwall run up to help Elijah but before they can get near him a purple barrier blocks them off from Elijah trapping the Wardens inside. From outside the barrier all they could see was purple fire and hear the Wardens screaming. One Warden ran up the barrier hitting it trying to escape but a blurred figure grabbed him and pulled him back into the flames.

"Okay, that's it I'm getting in there" But as Dorian went to dispel the barrier, the barrier dropped. Blackwall turns to Dorian.

"Well, that was quick" Dorian just looks worried.

"That wasn't me" The three turn to where the barrier was as the flames died out they see charred bones scattered across the ground, Elijah stood there his head slightly looking up to the sky as he lets out a shaky breath before he turns his head to look at the three as he sighed out.

"Ah, I needed that" He then collapses to his knees.