bruises and eyeliner Part 4

-Justin's P.O.V- 

 I walked into school by myself. There was nobody outside, since classes started about 5 minutes ago. 

 "This is your fault!" Someone hissed in a faint voice.

 At first I thought it was in my head. Y'know, affects from the slight hangover I had from last night. 

 "I'm sorry.." Another voice replied. 

 I stopped and looked around. My eyes landing on a girl that I had some classes with.Selena Gomez.She was standing with her boyfriend. Not sure what his name was. Don't really give a fuck either.Selena was the quiet girl, y'know the kind that would sit in the back and try not to be noticed by anyone. Ha.. Never worked though, her red hair ( A/N: i know Sel's hair is not red but i changed that for the story!) stuck out like a sore thumb compared to everyone else's hair color.

 "Sorry isn't good enough!" Her boyfriend barked, making her flinch. 

 He raised his hand and she quickly stepped back. 

"Don't.. Please." She pleaded over and over.

 He kept his hand in the air and walked closer to her.

 "HEY!" I screamed. 

 Why?

 I haven't got a fucking clue. 

 Both of them looked at me in shock. Her boyfriend dropped his hand immediately. I wanted to walk away but my legs did another thing and brought me over to them. 

 "What the fuck was that?" I growled. 

 "What?" He replied innocently.

 "I think you know." I hissed, "You were going to hit her, weren't you?"

 He grabbed Selena's arm and pulled her to him. 

 "What me and my girlfriend do is none of your concern to stay out of it." He spat and walked away pulling Selena along with him.

 What the fuck did I get myself into?