bruises and eyeliner Part 5

-Selena's P.O.V-

 At lunch Travis got away from all of his followers and walked over to me. His eyes were full of anger as he approached me.

 "Babe follow me, I want to talk to you." He said to me with a evil grin. 

He want's to 'talk' to me.

 Great. 

More pain. 

 "Selena!" He snapped. 

 "S-Sorry." I mumbled and followed him outside. 

 We walked around the back of school, he turned to me and looked me in the eyes before grabbed my t-shirt and slamming me against the brick wall of the school building.

 "Ow Travis!" I cried out in pain. 

 "Shut the fuck up, I'm fucked up of you whining all the time over nothing!" He spat, "You're the reason why I'm like this, you brought this all on yourself!"

 "How?! How do I bring this on?!" I screamed through tears, "What did I do to deserve this?!"

 Travis slapped me across the face. 

 "Don't talk back to me." He growled as I fell to my knees. 

 That was it. He walked away, leaving me on the ground crying in pain.I tried getting up but it was no use, the pain of getting slammed full force into a brick wall was unreal. 

 "Selena?!" Someone gasped. 

 That familiar, deep husky voice rang in my ears, causing me to look up.Justin.He was standing there staring at me in horror.After a few seconds he ran over to me and bent down. 

 "Are you ok?" He asked softly.

 I was crying way too hard to speak so I just shook my head. Justin picked me up gently, as if I would break easily.I didn't understand why he was helping me, but right now I didn't care.