bruises and eyeliner Part 16

-Selena's P.O.V-

I woke up in a dim lighted room, lit up by a small bedside lamp. Greeted by an annoying beeping sound.A sharp pain ran through my head, causing me to groan lightly. I blinked a few times trying to get a grip on the world. I was still a little groggy. I don't have a clue how long I've been out. The last thing I remember is seeing Travis standing over me smiling.

Bast*rd.

I sighed and turned my head. Justin was slouched on the chair beside me, snoring lightly. He had my hand in his. 

I smiled slightly to myself, whispering, "I love you."

After a few seconds his eyes fluttered open and he wiped his eyes with the back of his free hand before looking around the room in confusion. It wasn't long before his eyes landed on me. I couldn't help but giggle at his expression. 

"You're awake!" He stated, smiling from ear to ear. 

I nodded, smiling weakly at him. He got down on his knees, kneeling down beside my bed and brought my hand to his lips, kissing it tenderly. 

"I'm so sorry I let this happen to you." He mumbled against my skin.

I scowled and quickly sat up.Big mistake.A sharp pain shot through my head again, causing me to hiss in pain.

"Selena, lay back down. You've got to take it easy." Justin frowned.

I ignored him and looked him right in the eye. 

 "Listen to me Justin, none of this is your fault." I snapped, "Don't you dare blame yourself for this." 

 Justin sighed and looked down, "I should have been there."

 I placed my hand lightly on his cheek, forcing him to look back up at me. 

 "Justin.. I told Travis. I told him everything. I told him about us. I told him that I didn't love him. I told him that we were done. I brought all of this on myself." I admitted.

 Justin's eyes widened slightly and he stared at me as if I was insane.

 "Are you crazy Selena?" He asked, smoothing out my hair with his hand..

 "Crazy for you." 

 Justin let out a sigh, smiling. I grinned.

 "So you were willing to let Travis put you in hospital with a minor concussion for us?" He asked.

 "It's worth it Justin. I love you. I enjoyed everything I said to Travis." 

 Justin kissing my hand again, "I love you too." 

 That made me smile. I lay back down on the bed with some help from Justin.

"Does Madden know?" I mumbled, staring at the ceiling. 

 "He does now, I told him everything."

 I sighed, "How'd he take it?"

 "He was angry at first. Of course. But I managed to calm him down.. He also knows about us. He knows that I'm in love with you and he seems ok with it." 

 I looked at him in shock, "You told him about us?"

 He nodded, "You seem shocked.. Did you not want me to tell him?"

 I shook my head, "It's not that, I just didn't think that boys would like telling their lovers older brother that stuff." 

 Justin chuckled and leaned in, kissing my cheek. 

 "Don't worry, it's not as if I told him that I was fucking you or anything."

 I giggled and hit him in his chest. I doubt it hurt him. I mean, I'm weak as fuck right now.

 Justin smiled at me and stood up, kissing my forehead, "Get some sleep babygirl, it's late. You need your rest.. Madden will be here in the morning to visit you."

 "Are you leaving?" 

 "You're not getting rid of me that easily." He smirked, "I'm going to stay right here with you." 

 I smiled and scooted over in the bed, making enough room for him to lay down.

 I patted the spot next to me, "C'mon. I won't bite."

 He laughed and lay down, wrapping his arms around me gently. Being careful in case he hurt me. I smiled to myself as I felt his lips press against the nape of my neck.His touch made me smile. He made me smile. 

 "Sweet dreams Selena."