bruises and eyeliner Part 7

-Selena's P.O.V-

"Selena! You're boyfriend is here!" Madden screamed from downstairs.

I loved the fact that Madden was back.He rarely ever let Travis into the house simply because, he just doesn't like him.I took one last look in the bathroom mirror making sure that none of the bruises were visible before walking downstairs.I looked at Travis who had a genuine smile on his face but his eyes were searching my face for any bruises.I tore my eyes away from him and looked at Madden who smiled at me.

"Have fun." He smiled, pecking the top of my head.

I nodded and walked over to Travis.

"Hey babe." He smiled, kissing me quickly before taking my hand and pulling me away.

As soon as we were out of sight, Travis looked at me.

"Where were you yesterday? You left school." He mumbled.

"I went home Travis, y'know it's painful when ya get slammed into a brick wall."

Travis stopped and looked at me, his eyes full of anger and hate.

My ass you went home, Greg saw that Justin guy carry you out of school." He hissed, taking a step towards me, both his hands clenched into fists.

I took a step back quickly. Scared shitless, knowing what he was capable of.

"He helped me.. It was nothing more than that, I swear, Travis, you're the only guy for me." I lied.

Travis walked over to me, caressing my cheek with his hand.

"Keep it like that." He whispered into my ear and grabbed my hand again, pulling me towards school.