bruises and eyeliner Part 12

-Selena's P.O.V- 

It wasn't long before Travis showed up at my door.

 I knew he would, I mean Madden was blaming him for me not coming home last night, accusing him of letting me stay with him for the night. It was only natural that he'd want an explanation.

 "I think you owe me an apology." Travis told Madden, leaning against the door frame of our front door.

Madden raised a eyebrow. 

 "An apology huh?" Madden chuckled, "What for?" 

 "For accusing me of letting Selena spend the night with me and also yelling at me and accusing me of being a liar when I told you that I didn't know where she was." Travis replied. 

 I bit my bottom lip as I stared at them. It was obvious that Madden wanted to punch him but he restrained himself. 

 "You've got another thing coming to you if you seriously think I'm going to apologize for worrying about my little sister." Madden hissed. 

 "I still think-"

 Madden cut Travis off.

"No I think that if you want to continue dating Selena you should shut your mouth before I knock your teeth down your throat." Madden barked. 

 "You can't do that." Travis shot back, trying to defend himself.

 "She's my little sister, I'm in charge of her until the day she turns eighteen, I can do whatever I want and there's fuck all you can do to stop me." Madden smirked. 

 And just like that, Travis closed his mouth and tore his gaze away from Madden and looked at me.

 "You ready to go?"

 I nodded and looked at Madden, giving him a small smile. 

 "Don't forget to come back now." He chuckled as Travis gave him a glare. 

 I smiled and walked out, closing the door behind me. Travis clutched onto my hand as we walked down the pavement. None of us said a word but I knew it was only because we were in the middle of my estate and Travis doesn't like drawing attention to himself by making a scene.

 Soon enough we were out of my estate and that's when Travis started throwing questions at me.

 "Where were you last night Selena?" Travis asked, his voice bitter and cold.  

"Does it matter? It's in the past." I mumbled, keeping my eyes on the concrete, not daring to look him in the eyes.

 "Yes it fucking does matter Selena, because of you I was screaming down the phone at your dumb ass brother for the entire night trying to convince him that I didn't know where you were and that you weren't with me." Travis snapped. 

 I stopped walking and glared up at Travis. Anger rushing through my body.I've got to admit, I liked the feeling. For once it was me that was angry, not Travis.Nobody calls my brother a dumb ass.

 "What the fuck did you just call my brother?" I asked, anger lingering in my voice. 

 Travis turned around to face me. A smug smirk spreading across his lips. 

 "A dumb ass." He replied simply like it was nothing, "Let's face it Selena, that's what he is."

 Without thinking, I clenched my fist and punched Travis right across the jaw. Watching as he staggered back, trying to regain his balance. 

 "Don't EVER talk about my brother like that again!" I barked. 

 The look on Travis's face was priceless.

 "You just punched me." He stated in disbelief.

 I smiled on the inside. But managed to keep a straight face. 

 "You deserved it. Nobody talks about my brother like that." I growled. 

 Travis continued to stare at me in shock for a few more seconds. 

 "You, baby, have just made a terrible mistake." He hissed, his expression quickly changing from disbelief to anger, he raised his hand and slapped me across the cheek.

 A stinging sensation raced through my body and Justin instantly came to mind.I was done with this shit now. I'm washing my hands clean of Travis and all of the shit he's done to me. All of the pain he's caused me, emotionally and physically.

 "Not as terrible as the one you've just made baby." I replied.

 I gave him a sly smile as he stared at me in confusion and anger. He was obviously confused by the fact that this time, I wasn't begging for forgiveness or crying my eyes out.