bruises and eyeliner Part 13

-Selena's P.O.V-

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Travis growled, taking a step towards me.

 I didn't back away from him this time. I stayed in the same position with a smirk still on my lips.

 "You do so much as lay another finger on me and you're going to regret it." I replied. 

 "How so?"  

"You know it's illegal to hit a girl, right?" I smirked, "You lay another finger on me and I'll report your sorry ass for physical abuse, I have the marks to prove it." 

 Travis stayed silent for a few moments as if he was trying to register everything I said.

 "You wouldn't do that to me." Travis frowned. 

 "Wanna bet?" 

"You love me Selena, you wouldn't have the guts to report me to the cops or anyone else." Travis replied, staring at me.

 "You're partly right Travis, I am in love but not with you." I growled, "After all of the abuse, it's impossible for me to love a monster like you. I haven't loved you for a while now, you're not the same boy that I fell in love with."

 Travis's eyes narrowed, "You love someone else. Who?"

"Justin." I smiled, "He knows how to treat me right, that's where I was last night Travis, I was in his arms for the entire night."

 And just like that. He snapped. 

 Travis charged towards me, sending me down to the concrete. 

 "You're a whore!" He spat.

 Literally.

He raised his fist, preparing to hit me but I kneed him in the junk before he had a chance to do anything to me.I pushed him off of me and staggered back onto my feet. I took a quick glimpse at Travis who was on his knees cursing loudly, holding his crotch. I turned around and started running. I heard footsteps behind me which seemed to get louder each time the shoe hit the concrete. I knew it was Travis. 

Something hit the back of my head, hard enough to make me scream out in pain as I fell to the ground, holding my head.Everything started spinning. The last thing I saw was Travis standing above me, smiling evilly. 

"Did you really think you could get away from me that easily bitch?" He whispered. 

 That was the last thing I heard before his voice faded and everything went black.