bruises and eyeliner Part 15

-Justin's P.O.V-

Madden tore his gaze away from Selena and stared at me as if I just spoke in the foreign language.

"Travis Her boyfriend?" He scowled. 

"Yeah. Him." I mumbled.

"What the fuck makes you think that he has anything to do with this?"

 I sighed and looked at the ground, "I guess you don't know." 

 "Justin, what don't I know? What really happened to my sister?" Madden asked again, his voice cracking in places. 

 "Travis.. He uh.. He's not as perfect as everyone makes him out to be."

I looked at Madden. He raised a eyebrow at me, crossing his arms over his chests before sitting down on a plastic chair that was in the room.

"Go on."

I decided not to ease him into it. There was no way in hell he was going to take what I was about to say easily, no matter how I say it. 

Long story short, Travis hits Selena. He makes sure she covers up the bruises with makeup so nobody would be able to see the bruises.. So nobody would suspect anything. She doesn't love him anymore Madden." I explained.

I watched silently as the color drained from his face and tears filled in his eyes. He tore his eyes away from me and looked at Selena.

"He's dead. I'm going to murder him." Madden growled under his breath. 

 I was quick enough to grab his arm before he had a chance to do anything. 

 "No you wont Madden, hell, I know it's not a easy thing to take in but it's too late to do anything about it." I frowned, "I want to hurt him too, make him go through all of the pain that he's been putting Selena through but unfortunately, I can't. Just leave it up to the police.. Trust me, he'll get what he deserves."

Madden glared at me for a while before sighing and nodding.

 "Ok.. You're right." 

 I nodded and turned my gaze back to Selena.Even with bandages around her head and bruises on her face, she was still beautiful.

 "Why do you care about her so much?" Madden asked, interrupting my thoughts.

 I smiled to myself, keeping my eyes on Selena. 

 "Easy. I'm in love with her."