4.❄❆Flirting, Jealousy & Uninvited Guests❆❄

Call Me Maybe - Carly Rae Jepson

Hey, I just met you and this is crazy... 

But here's my number, so call me maybe...

 It's hard to look right at you baby... 

But here's my number, so call me maybe...

Freshly showered tousled hair falling carelessly over his forehead, in black football shorts, and a grey tank with low-cut sides, standing tall in his 6'3 glory wearing casual slippers

Freshly showered tousled hair falling carelessly over his forehead, in black football shorts, and a grey tank with low-cut sides, standing tall in his 6'3 glory wearing casual slippers. Aurora had to crane her neck in close proximity to peer at his hazel eyes, laced with confusion and concern as she gasped, "What are you doing here."

"I heard what happened to you so I came to see you. Are you alright?" Patrick Hughes asked with a genuine concern in his voice.

"No, a true man always pays for his ladies, especially dessert... oh Mama sweet Jesus, I talk of desserts and..." Ben said looking at Patrick, Aurora turned in horror to see Ben eye fucking Patrick.

"What, Oh.. Patrick hi..."Olivia said waving at him. 3 weeks and Olivia is still struggling to make Patrick look at her the way she wants him to. Patrick was a good guy but a total airhead. And Olivia was not his only admirer.

"Olivia, hey I came to check on Aurora...." Patrick said brushing past Aurora, as always unaware of what his physique can do to someone when he as much as brushed past someone. "... And call me Ricky, Okay."

'Make yourself at home.' Aurora muttered closing the door, rubbing slightly on her shoulder he bumped.

Olivia smiled and nodded in understanding, the desperation in her eyes clear as day, if only Patrick had eyes. Ben and Olivia promised Aurora that they would still be friends with her, Even if Ricky chooses her. But damn if it didn't hurt, Olivia.

"That's really nice of you to drive all... the way here, Just to check on her." Ben said, he too as promised was not going to hold any grudges, If Ricky chose Aurora. She on the other hand didn't say anything. She was bracing herself for Ricky's next words.

"I wanted to see If she was okay...." Patrick shrugged, 'don't say it... don't say it' Aurora crossed her fingers and sent a prayer to the angels"...but I didn't drive here just for that. I mean did drive here..." He chuckled, making Olivia join in awkwardly, "But I was planning on staying for some time after practice. But I showered and heard what happened i just had to..." Patrick kept rambling, just as Aurora relieved the breathe she was holding he dropped the bomb like it was no big deal. "And I also live next door."

And all hell broke loose!

"You live, Where...???" Belivia said in unison, accused and disbelief dousing Aurora like a hundred cockroaches were crawling over her.