35. ❄❆ Savage Aura ❆❄

Fear of the Water - SYML

You're dislocated

Don't be like that

And you smile when you dive in

Like you're never coming back

The next morning she inadvertently did her chores

The next morning she inadvertently did her chores . The Sun didn't shine bright for her today either , It lacked the warmth that fills up her chest every morning , The wind is too sharp , It's hurting her skin , There is no one behind her to embrace her in his arms .

She got dressed in her usual boring attire . 'Good for me, It's saving my time' She thought . She covered her dark circles with makeup and grabbed the car keys and headed to the car park .Phoenix's car was there. She smiled bright , Is he back, for her ..?? Shaking off the thoughts of rekindling with him . She sped off to college .

Dawning a smile to her face , She got out of the car . On her short walk she saw a few people scowling at her . 'Are they still hung up over the defeat . Morons. '

"Hey .." Aurora greeted Ben and Olivia but they cut her off.

"Where is your phone , Aurora . We were trying to call . " Ben grabbed her upper arm ,and led her to an empty space .

"Ben, What are you doing . I am not going to skip again . We are already following behind ."

"They know, Aurora." Olivia whispered .

"They know what ..?? About our..." Aurora thought they were talking about everyone knowing of their brutal breakup or .."... That Phoenix has beaten, Lucas ." she asked.

"Nobody gives a damn about Lucas , Cheerie . No one is missing Daniel either . Somebody told them about your parent's... death and the rumor involved ." Ben said ruefully .

"It's not a rumor , Ben .." Olivia sucked a sharp breath "... I did not attend my parent's funeral." Aurora said void of any emotions.

"Aurora , No..." Olivia mewled .