5. ❄❆ Oh Lord! ❆❄

Coldplay - Green Eyes

I came here with a load...

And it feels so much lighter...

Now I met you... And honey you should know...

That I could never go on without you... Green eyes 

 Green eyes 

Present Day

Aurora was walking to her first class of her final year. Ignoring the glares of freshman-year students who were watching everyone like they were stupid. It was so easy to tell apart, Freshmans they had an excited gleam in their eyes, their bag packs were brand new, they were watching the building like it were a historical site and they all looked Instagram-ready.

"Did you see their faces, peasants ..." Ben said dramatically. Linking his hands with Adam as they walked with Aurora with the usual bounce in their steps whenever they were together.

"Do I look bad ...." Olivia whispered. Olivia Miller, Like Aurora was a natural beauty. Both of them either had natural makeup on or stayed makeup-free. Aurora's hair either fell free or was in a messy bun. While Olivia always had a new braided hairstyle every day.

"You look perfect, Olivia," Aurora said, quickly pulling the hoodie off her beige coat to cover her face when she saw one of the girls with her tripod, facing the camera on their way.

"Then why are they looking at me like this ..." She said tracing her dutch braid, checking for any flyouts.

"They are just admiring, darling. And you too, Aurora. Did you see that ugly guy in a green t-shirt, black washed-out jeans and combat boots? He was totally checking you out." Ben said, mistaking her hiding her face for being nervous about her looks. Ever since Adam and Ben became the 'It' couple. He has stopped looking in the other guy's direction. Since he called the guy ugly before reading him out like a magazine, It should free him from all the sins.

Aurora knew why he told her that because he thought that Aurora might feel self-conscious of the fact that they were looking at Olivia, not her.

"Whatever, Ben. I am leaving." Adam said kissing Ben and grabbing his ass, they were not the ones to go for a PDA but Adam saw the need to take his claim.

"Where is Ricky? I haven't seen him around." After not taking Olivia's hints for months Olivia decided to be friends with Ricky. Olivia often went out for dates but hasn't been in a committed relationship so far.

Ricky on the other hand is busy with studies and football. Aurora sometimes saw him with a new girl, but never the same. The Queen 'Quinn Shepherd' who enrolled last year. Caught Ricky's attention. During lunch, Quinn was found kissing different guys, like they were her lunch. Quinn hated Belivia and Aurora because Ricky always left her side on their one call.