38. ❄❆ Daddy Anderson ❆❄

Million Reasons - Lady Gaga

I've got a hundred million reasons to walk away

But baby, I just need one good one to stay

Head stuck in a cycle, I look off and I stare

It's like that I've stopped breathing, but completely aware

Phoenix plopped on the bed and clenched his eyes shut . He had thought keeping a distance will do him good , there is nothing here that will possibly remind him of Aurora , but material things never played essential part in their time together . The bed was reminding him of the day when he told her the story about his first drink, Phoenix was half lying on the couch and Aurora was on top of him . The way she laughed and her beautiful dimples... Phoenix sat up and threw a pillow in frustration ,it bounced to the end of his vast room . He opened the blinds to his floor to ceiling window and covered his eyes from the brightness in his otherwise dark room . Afraid of getting another reminder of her from looking out the window He shut it back and stormed to the game room that has the liquor cabinets and grabbed a bottle.

Jason was holding a video conference but Phoenix did not even see him there. Jason opened his mouth to say something but thought better of it . His associates voice brought him back and Him being a professional resumed the meeting . The intervention can wait .

❄❄❄

Phoenix woke up with a terrible headache , hammers were pounding on the sides of his head . Phoenix embraced it, the pain will keep him off of any thoughts calling Aurora. He sat up lazily , he tried to move his other hand he had beneath his head but it was numb . He punched the hand in irritation, the blood quickly ran to the hand making it tingle like a jolt of electricity running in his veins.

He rubbed his eyes from the heel of his hand until he saw the stars . He blink repeatedly until his vision cleared . He looked around , At least he was still in his room. There weren't any pillows in his king size bed . He rolled out of his bed to take a shower but his foot landed on a bucket of water park.'F*ckkk.' Two months and the housekeepers forgot to clean his room .