49. ❄❆ Fallen Angels ❆❄

I Fell In Love With The Devil - Avril Lavigne

I fell in love with the Devil  , And now I'm in trouble

I'm underneath his spell

Someone send me an angel

To lend me a halo , I fell in love with the Devil 

Please, save me from this hell 

" My mother became the ideal submissive wife he had wanted

" My mother became the ideal submissive wife he had wanted .Just so he could let her give birth to us .My mom never said that but we could see it in our father's eyes .How unwanted we were.

                                       My father was a lawyer ,Even though he made his home office permanent .HE still had to go to court . It was our routine ,Mom would spend the day with us and the moment my father came home .We would become strangers to her." She looked dazed , Her body was here but her mind was back in London.

"We...???" Phoenix questioned , That brought her back to present .

"Me and my twin sister." Mentioning her sister, She smiled that reached her eyes .

"That picture,It's her. She doesn't have the blue flecks in her eyes like you do." for a

Aurora looked at him with her blurry vision  "That's my sister ,Aurora."

Phoenix felt lightheaded and the revelation, Though Aurora didn't give him much time to dwell on it.

" Aurora and I were identical twins, only difference was the blue in my eyes. We were a team.The first memory I have of my mum is a playing in our room. For Aurora and I ,She was our best friend whom we called 'mom' ,She would come feed us, play and teach us things. Then leave. Then I remember going to the stores with her ,That was the only interaction we had with the outer world and only time When Aurora and I go apart . I used to sit in front and watch the sun through the window . It always calmed me to see her like that."