54. ❄❆On Heaven's Door❆❄

Knocking on Heavens Door - RAIGN

Mama put my guns in the ground

I can't shoot them anymore

That cold black cloud is comin' around

And I feel I'm knockin' on heaven's door

"Awww ,My little girl has grown up to be so beautiful just like my Mia

"Awww ,My little girl has grown up to be so beautiful just like my Mia." Benjamin cooed.

All the blood drained from Aurora's face, her chest felt strangulated as her body trembled in fear .  Benjamin easily tied her to the chair and pushed a pen and paper on her lap.

When Aurora didn't make a move to take it, Benjamin slapped her hard across the cheek . Aurora's face fell to her side with the impact . Her right ear was ringing , as She tasted blood in her mouth . She yearned to sooth her palm over her cheek , But It was constricted to the level, Where she could only sign the papers.

"Weak and pathetic just like your sister...." Benjamin looked at her with revulsion, "...pick up the papers and sign. Do you know how difficult it was to have the paper for power of attorney ready.." Aurora's eyes snapped at him, Her right eye was beginning to swell But Aurora managed to maintain her eye contact "...Did you think I would let you play with billions ,While my house is on mortgage." Benjamin roared, Aurora flinched back .

" W-What d-did you do to M-Mr C-Cole and the o-owner here..." She asked , Holding the pen .

" Unconscious , tied up and Safe , For now and as long as you co-operate."

"How would I know If they are not dead." Aurora asked as choked on the saliva and blood in her mouth .

"You don't and If I kill them , that will be on you. I have already wasted so much time to get you alone .Then I saw you with Phoenix, wh*ing around In front of this shop . Sign the papers and no one has to die ."

Aurora accepted the papers and scribbled her signature ,As she said " If you kill me , Andersons will find you."

" I have covered my tracks quiet nicely .So don't worry about it and as far is the Andersons are concerned, That arseh*le can't even make a video call properly." He said comparing her signature for It's authenticity.