21.❄❆ Hibernation ❆❄

Secrets - One Republic

Tell me what you want to hear

Something that will light those ears Sick of all the insincere

This time, don't need another perfect lie

Don't care if critics ever jump in line I'm gonna give all my secrets away

"Wake up, love." Phoenix woke her up by peppering kisses on her face, slightly licking her skin, which made her giggle in response.

"Good morning, Phoenix." he always loved to hear her morning bedroom voice which instantly made his blood rush southways.

"I made brunch. I am going to take a shower, check the Lasagna for me." he immediately rushed her to a task so she didn't mull on dozing off quickly in his arms when he had to wake her up to look at the sunrise.

When Phoenix came back Aurora had a plate of Lasagna ready for Ricky. Phoenix smiled and went back to his apartment to put the plate on the table. Ricky was looking at the fridge to cook something when Phoenix handed him the plate, Ricky smiled gratefully. Most people forget about their friends when they start dating, Phoenix almost did.

"When did you learn to cook like that? I am sure you Chef didn't let you intervene." She said, despite being a rich kid herself she always liked to poke fun at him just because he was from the Hamptons.

"He didn't. Mom did, she taught my sister and me. My parents believe that no work is gender specific and I happen to love cooking.'

"That's really nice of them, very thoughtful," Aurora said, hunching her shoulders to concentrate on her food before she said something stupid like 'I would love to meet her'.

"yep, You know my mum went to Law School after my parents' marriage, an Arranged marriage to be specific. My father supported her a lot that's why she believes in us learning everything. My grandparents never came around and they were really angry with mom."

"And she is the best in her field. Reese told me she is helping her." Aurora said about the case Reese has filed against William Clayton.

"So what's next," Phoenix asked to change the subject for her.

"Next we wash the dishes and Hibernate," Aurora whispered huskily.

"Give them to me, love." Phoenix removed his t-shirt to wash the dishes alone, despite Aurora's several protests.

"Show off." She muttered.

"I don't want my T-shirt to get dirty." Phoenix flexed his muscles deliberately as Aurora took a seat on the island countertop facing his back as he did the dishes.