31.❄❆ Lull Before the Storm ❆❄

Liar - Hooked Like Helen

It was a perfect storm , You told such lovely tales about the future

A serial schemer , A dreamer believed in

If only I knew , You were a Liar

When the trio reached college , It looked like a carnival

When the trio reached college , It looked like a carnival . Phoenix sighed , Saddened that he might crunch their hopes and Aurora touched his shoulder in encouragement , but it was futile .

"It is beautiful, I thought it would look like a community college ." Phoenix and Aurora turned to Tori who was looking at their University building in amazement . Aurora's mouth opened in surprise and Phoenix swatted the back of Tori's head. Before Aurora could condemn his action Tori smacked him back , They kept hitting and saying offensive things to each other , until another car came in the parking lot .

Phoenix turned to Aurora but she had a look on her face that clenched his heart. "love ...???'

''Huhhh.." She came back from her inertia .

"Take care of her and make sure she doesn't offend anyone else ." Phoenix said smiling and Aurora nodded .

"Offensive . I was admiring ." Tori said , walking with them .

"Haven't you seen our University site ."

"I did , but I thought It was photoshopped."

"That's it, Aurora . We're leaving her here , She can find her way back home." Phoenix held Aurora's hand and jogged .Phoenix pecked Aurora's lips when they reached where Ben and Olivia were standing and left after messing Tori's hair .

" Heyyy..." Tori shouted smiling , but Phoenix ran before she could cause him bodily harm .

" Cheerie... Tori , loved your hairstyle before Phoenix ruined it." Ben gave her an apologetic smile.

" I can fix it ." Olivia chimed in. They led her to their team , where they were getting ready . They all beamed at Tori, Surprised to see her, wearing the team's Jersey with Anderson written on its back .