11. ❄❆ Cheerleader ❆❄

Cheerleader - OMI

Ooh, I think that I found myself a cheerleader...

She is always right there when I need her....

Well she walks like a model...

All these other girls are tempting but I'm empty when you're gone...

The football field was filled with locals and the student crowd being the first game of the session

The football field was filled with locals and the student crowd being the first game of the session. All of them were dancing to the songs blasting in the playground.

"Are you nervous?"

"Nope."

"You can be honest with me, you know "

"I feel like I am gonna pass out."

"Let's pass out pass out together. They will think it's our routine."

Aurora shook her head, not believing Ben had made them like him in such a short time. The team took their position and on cue, the song 'Hey Mickey' blasted in the field.

Their coach, Mrs. Abraham had happy tears on her face. 5 years ago, her cheerleading team was scattered because of the inside politics and she couldn't do anything to stop that, after her husband's death, she became numb. It was the Deans's generosity to not replace her. The girls and the team were empowering, always helping and encouraging each other.

The crowd erupted in cheers after the pyramid routine. It wasn't that high but met the Expectations regarding the team was officially formed only a week ago.

"I can't believe that we did that without passing out."

"Next time we will choose my song."

"No...." everyone said in unison because Ben selected 'Don't Cha' to perform on. Along with controversial choreography.

❄❄❄

Phoenix was nervous before the match While Ricky was oozing confidence. Phoenix saw him as a little brother he never had.

"You nervous, captain," he asked, putting a supportive arm over his shoulder.

"A bit and just stop calling me that." Phoenix's hand shook with nervousness.

"Will try captain, let's go out. The cheerleaders are about to start."

"Really ..." Back in School, the girls cheered while the players stayed in their locker room preparing for the match or listening to the coach's pep talk. Completely defied the whole idea of having cheerleaders in the first place and neither did the girls did it for them. They had their own championship tournaments.

"Yep, high school is over, remember? And it's been long since the college heard 'Go Tigers'." he hollered as they ran out towards the field.

❄❄❄