44. ❄❆ Thanksgiving ❆❄

Hold On - Shel, Gareth Dunlop

I can hear your whisper

Every doubt screams where are you

And every moment waiting makes the day , Harder to get trough

Don't give up darlin', the stars may be fallin 'I'm still coming for you

"I did not mean this either when I asked you to join me for morning run." Jason dropped in the chair beside Phoenix, his chest heaving after the run. Phoenix was already waiting for him by the pool, they have both covered 5km run in different time . Phoenix handed him a water bottle but Jason picked the orange juice.

After Jason's breathing was back to normal, He gestured Phoenix to ask.

" Dad ,I wanted to ask you something about Aurora's family..." Jason raised a brow "...I only want to know the things everyone knows .You know something that 's in public knowledge."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night . Well ,Where do I start . I know them for more than a decade because of their Charity work.."

"Yeah , they were philanthropists. How come I have never heard of them ."

"Because they are not the celebrity philanthropists. They don't organize fundraiser for hunger and poverty in a 5 star hotel." Phoenix chuckled at that.

"Those who support their cause and the ones who receives it, know about them . They were modest when it came to the media attention."

Phoenix nodded in understanding, he knew he had heard of the surname before . Their company gives a generous donation to their Foundation every year.

"Then why did you hire the investigator." Phoenix accused.

Jason sighed in defeat " Because I did not know she was the Ravenscroft and honestly ,I had no idea they had a daughter. I mean , I heard that they can't have children . It was a rumor after the couple adopted 5 orphanages . Kids their , excel in studies and sports ." Jason said in wonder .