45.❄❆Beginning of a New Aura❆❄

Cascada - Everytime We Touch

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky

They wipe away tears that I cry

The good and the bad times we've been through them all

You make me rise when I fall

Aurora got ready to go out on lunch with Astrid and Harmony

Aurora got ready to go out on lunch with Astrid and Harmony . Ben was still dead asleep in his room .Aurora understood that he needed his rest , She had been there, done that . Leaving a sweet kiss to his forehead on Ben's sleeping form Aurora left for her day out .

"Allow me." Aurora took the keys from Harmony's hand . Their first stop was a salon Harmony always visits .

Harmony, Olivia and Aurora sat in the nail station for manicure and pedicure pampering. Harmony asked them to play her song and they nodded back and forth to the rhythm of ,HandClap - Fitz and the Tantrums . 

When Aurora removed her boots for the pedicure, the employees of the salon along with Harmony gasped in shock at her toe's battered state. While Olivia tried to pretend to be shocked, Harmony rested her Palm on Aurora 's hand ," I am so sorry ,honey."

"It was a long time ago."

Harmony nodded , taking another look at her feet She said , " Samantha do that acrylic magic work in her nails." She said winking at her .

"And Harmony, how is the hair stylist here." Aurora asked.

After shopping and styling for the whole day Aurora came back .She found Ben in the kitchen, Still in his last night's pj's ,Granny was literally spoon feeding him. Aurora sat on a chair beside her ,without saying anything Aurora opened her mouth . Granny also fed her a spoonful of Jambalaya .She kept going back and forth between the kids until the bowl was completely empty . They kissed granny's cheek and went back to the room . And for the first time, Aurora consoled Ben while he rested his head on Aurora's lap. He needed it before Thanksgiving's dinner tomorrow because Olivia cannot see him like this .