The Present

"Did we lose her?" Uma asked.

"I think so" Mal answered. She searched for traces of the ice spirit.

"Did you drown her? You murderer." Uma jested.

Mal ignored her and moved to where you were.

----

Meanwhile, Elsa was almost out of breath when the nokk got to her. She held onto it and rode on its back. They came back to the surface and saw the ship already distant from them. The nokk galloped after the vessel as quickly as it could.

----

"E. How's (y/n)?" Mal asked.

"Still sleeping," Evie answered while she stroked your (h/c) hair. "M are you sure about this?"

"Getting cold feet now? Weren't you the one that chose to look for her? Alone?"

"I only wish to talk to her. I need to clear things up. I never wanted her to suffer. Watching her like this pains me more."

"True love's kiss. They say it solves everything."

"What?"

"If you seek to know if she ever had feelings for you, why don't you try breaking the spell? If she woke up, then you'd know you still have a chance. If she doesn't, we'd let her go. You're my best friend E. But (y/n)'s still my sister. And I did care for her. But I prefer her to be happy too."

"I'll think about it M."

"Whatever you're discussing, you better think fast." Uma barged into the room. "The girlfriend's here to take (y/n) back. She's fighting my crew on the deck and it does not look good for us. She's mad, totally mad."

----

Pirates after pirates were thrown overboard by Elsa's magic. The assailant's numbers get smaller by the second.

"Where is she!? Give her back and no one else gets hurt!" Elsa threatened.

"Stop! Nobody needs to get injured anymore. We surrender! We're giving her back." Mal shouted.

The fighting ceased. Elsa glared at Mal, still at the ready if someone strikes.

"Give (y/n) to her," Mal commanded.

Jay and Carlos carried your unconscious self to Elsa.

"Please take good care of her," Evie uttered. "The spell would last a few days but she'll be okay."

She went near you and kissed your forehead.

"Bye (y/n)" She whispered.

Elsa nodded. She rode the nokk and positioned you in front of her. Your head laid on her shoulders.
Without glimpsing back, she steered for the enchanted forest.

-------

"E. Are you okay?" Mal asked her best friend.

"Yeah, I'm fine" She sniffled. "I'll be fine."

Mal squeezed Evie which made the latter cry.

"I know you liked her. But both of us have to move on and learn to live without her."

"I know M. I know."

"What made you decide to give her back? All our efforts came in vain." Uma said.

"It didn't work." Evie touched her lips.

"I think I can manage. I have Ben. And the way Elsa fought for her, I'm convinced she can handle (y/n)."

Uma frowned. "You guys are insane."

"As long as (y/n)'s happy." They both said.

-------

A few days later...

"Good morning."

"Uhmm. Good morning?" You blinked. You awakened from your deep slumber. "What happened?"

You sat up on the bed facing Elsa. The latter simply smiled at you then collapsed from exhaustion. You caught her in your arms and set her to bed.

"Geez. Mal did a number on you didn't she." You caressed her hair. "Go. Rest. You need it."

-------

You took off to the village to pick up some stuff for Elsa. Honeymaren volunteered to accompany you.

"Did you know? Elsa never left your side ever since that incident happened. She hasn't slept much either." Honeymaren smirked at you. "The ice spirit is very fond of you."

You laughed. "I don't want to speculate things. Let's just get what we need and get back to Elsa before she comes around."

"Boo. Fine." The other girl scowled.

---------

You and Honeymaren prepared porridge and restorative herbs for Elsa. After you're done, Honeymaren left and said goodbye.

You brought the food, some fruits, and a tonic to Elsa's chambers. When you went inside, Elsa's already awake.

"Hey, come. Eat some food and drink this medicine to regain your strength," you told her and put the tray of food on her bedside table. You sat beside her. "How are you feeling?" you asked.

She smiled at you and said, "I'm feeling better than ever. Especially now that I know my suspicions were incorrect."

"Suspicions?"

She nodded. "When you told me your story, I thought it was my sister that you were speaking about."

"Is that why you avoided me?"

"Yes. And I must apologize for my behavior. I should've inquired of you first."

"No. I should be the one apologizing. What Mal did is inexcusable. She still has a bit of that isle attitude and she needs me to absorb her darkness."

"Then, let's simply call it even."

"Yeah. sure."

"You know, I think we should conduct it more frequently," Elsa said thoughtfully.

"Do what? Fight?" You teased.

Elsa chuckled, "I mean let's go on more adventures. But the fun ones. The adrenaline I felt, was marvelous. Ever since I followed the secret siren and found myself to be the fifth elemental spirit, I've been longing for more excitement. I feel so free I can do anything."

"Let's do it then. Do you remember what I said to Mal before? Let's make it real."

"What do you mean?" Elsa asked.

"Let me court you," you told her.