Storm

Lightning struck. The waves lapped angrily. Your ship swiveled. The nasty water lashed at it like a Kraken on its prey. Heavy thunder roared everywhere.

"What's happening?" Elsa asked. She held onto the wall of the cabin.

"It must be a storm. Hold on tight. It's gonna be a bumpy ride."

"Okay," Elsa said. Her breath was shaky.

You glanced at her. Her eyes were shut. Hands on both her ears shielding them from the harsh sounds. She was shivering. You reached for her and hugged her.

"Elsa? Are you scared?" you asked.

She leaned on to you.

"My parents died in a ship."

"I'm sorry to hear that. But I won't let anything happen to you. I swear."

She opened her eyes to look at you.

"Thank you-"

A big impact interrupted her. The vessel shook causing the items inside the cabin to fall on the floor. You and Elsa were thrown down too. You both crouched, bracing yourselves for more impact.

"Damn it. At this rate, I'll lose control of the ship," you whispered to yourself.

You looked back at Elsa. She still can't stop shaking from fear. You went to her and helped her up towards a corner. She sat down on the floor.

"Stay here Elsa. I have to check the condition of the ship outside."

"No. Don't leave me please." she pleaded.

"I'll be back soon. Trust me. I can handle this." you smiled to reassure her.

"Okay. Just come back as soon as you can."

You took off outside to the main deck. You looked around the ship.

"What... the... hell is happening here?"

A whirlpool seemed to surround your ship. Waves after waves crashed towards it. It was a typical storm except, only your ship was being targeted. When you looked farther, the sea was calm. But near where you are, a storm rages.

You tried maneuvering the ship manually.

"Ugh. It's no use. The waters are too strong"

You also tried chanting some spells to no avail.

Elsa came up to you.

"What's taking you so long!?" She cried out.

"Elsa! What are you doing here?  It's not safe!"

"That's exactly why I'm here. I don't want you to go into danger alone. I'm worried about you."

"But aren't you scared?"

"The fear of this storm won't compare to my fear of losing you. I have to be where you are. I want to protect you too."

"Elsa..."

A huge ball of water shot out of the ocean and landed on the lower deck of the ship. The water dissolved and a woman stood in its place. She gazed at you and smirked.

"There you are," she said.

"Who are you?" you asked. "What do you want?"

"I am the Queen of the Southern Seas. You may call me Queen Kadita, my lovely knight," she told you, her smile never fading. "I am here to take you as my wife. Let us rule the Southern Seas together."

"I am not letting you do that!" Elsa stood in front of you, shielding you.

"Pest!" Kadita waved her hand and a lasso of water went up the ship and struck Elsa. She was thrown to the side of the deck.

"Elsa!" you ran to her and held her. "Are you alright?"

"Ye... Yes... I'm fine," she answered.

You helped her stand up.

"Nobody shall stand between us. You will be mine. Everything else has no meaning to me."

"I won't let you take her from me!" Elsa shoots out icicles towards Kadita.

The woman simply laughed. Before the icicles hit her, she summoned a tsunami around her that deflected Elsa's attack. She then turned into a mermaid and rode the waves towards you and knocked Elsa away again. She got off the wave in front of you and turned back into a human.

"Come, my darling." Kadita offered her hands to you.

You glanced at Elsa worriedly. You saw her use her snow powers to cushion her fall. You released a breath of relief and looked back at the woman in front of you.

"I'm not coming with you." Your eyes and hair turned blue signaling your rising anger. "And don't you ever hurt Elsa again!"

You summoned a giant bluish fireball and threw it in the woman in front of you. You hit her and she stumbled.

She stood back up, shook her head a bit, and looked at you.

"My love. I do not wish to cause you harm but you leave me no choice." She pointed her trident at you.

You frowned because nothing happened. After a few seconds, you decided to attack again. But before you could move, a wave shot out from under you, trapping you in the water. You struggled to breathe. Water is your weakness after all. Your fire is useless inside her aquatic cage.

She came closer to you once more and you heard her laugh.

"Are you suffocating?" she asked. "Praise me, and you shall receive my mercy."

Her focus was all on you. She was too busy admiring you that she didn't notice Elsa closing in for an attack. Ice shards penetrated Kadita's skin from the side.

"Aghhhhhh!" She screamed. "Insolent fool. You will pay dearly."

The queen of the sea clenched her fists. The shards came out of her body slowly, blood trickled with them. 

"Let's see about that." Elsa stomped her foot forward.

The water splashed and became ice spears that jut out towards Kadita. The latter used the waves to shield herself, breaking the sharp edges of the ice. The water wielder countered with her attacks. Huge waves of liquid rushed towards Elsa drowning her.

"You expect to defeat me? At my turf? You must be delusional." Kadita said to Elsa and she went to you. She touched your cheeks through the water. "Let us go, my love."

Her wounds began healing. She then turned into a mermaid and rode the waves taking you and the waters in the ship with her. Once you both were gone, the storm subsided and everything was calm once again.

Elsa coughed.

"Ughhh. No. (Y/n). I... I failed... to protect you." Then she fainted.

-----