The Cost of One Mistake

"How is she?" Anna asked.

"Still down in the dumps." Mal answered.

"She wouldn't talk to us. Rem's death has a lot of impact on her." Elsa said.

"Poor (Y/n)." Anna said. "I wonder if we can do something for her?"

"Maybe it's best if you talk to her alone Elsa." Mal said. "She'll come by. She's strong. How about your kingdom Anna? How's it going?"

"Everyone's busy rebuilding. Almost everything is in ruins. It will take a long time but I know Arendelle will stand once more." Anna said.

"That's the spirit of a queen." Mal gave Anna a thumbs up. "How about you give me a tour around while Elsa gets to spend time with (Y/n)? Sisters' bond?"

Mal didn't give Anna a chance to answer. She put her arms on Anna's shoulder and dragged her away.

Elsa watched them go and then walked to the other side to go to you.

------

"So tell me. What's your relationship with my sister?" Mal asked.

Anna gasped.

"She's.... Elsa's... So.. she's my... my sister too?" Anna stuttered.

Mal stopped and stepped in front of Anna.

"Tell me the truth. I swear you can count on me."

"Uhm....."

-------

"(Y/n)?" Elsa peeked at the door before coming in.

You looked at her.

"It's my fault. If I wasn't so weak, she wouldn't have had to constantly come to protect me. She warned me not to be distracted but I still..." you started to cry.

Elsa went to you and hugged you. You leaned your head to her.

"It's not your fault. If anyone was to be blamed, it's Zagreus. He's the one who tried to kill you. I know I can't forgive him the way you did."

"I don't know if you can call that forgiveness. I just can't kill him because he's my brother. I don't want to see mother sad."

"Oh (Y/n)"

"Thank you Elsa. For being here."

"Of course. I have to be here for the one I love."

Her eyes widened and so are yours. You both stared at each other for a while.

"Uhm. uhh.." Elsa stuttered.

You stood up and faced her.

"I love you Elsa." you told her.

She looked at you. She covered her mouth with her hands. Her eyes became watery. Then she hugged you tightly.

"I love you too, (Y/n)" she said.

You both pulled from the hug and slowly leaned in to each other. Your lips danced with all the passion the two of you are feeling. Her hands travelled to your neck and the back of your hair. You embraced her like there's no tomorrow. You only pulled away from the kiss when you ran out of air. Your foreheads touched and you smiled at each other.

"You make everything better Elsa." you told her.

She tapped your nose and started to kiss you again. You lifted her up and slowly let her down in the bed. She pulled you down with her and continued kissing you.

-----

A humming sound echoes.

Elsa stirred in her sleep.