Aftermath

Zagreus sat on his throne with a smile on his face. Ram walked in.

"You seem to be very pleased." she said.

"Oh? Ram. I'm surprised you're still alive." he laughed.

"Yes I am. (Y/n) is still very soft. She can't finish me off."

"That's very like her."

"Isn't that why you were still here? Because she's too kind to kill you."

"Hahaha! That was her mistake. One I wouldn't have done."

"Is that why you sent that woman to face her?"

"Yes of course! (Y/n) wouldn't fight her. But Elsa will surely kill her." Zagreus said and stood up from his throne. He walked past Ram and conjured black flames shaped like a mirror.

"How sure are you?" Ram asked.

"Because I have her under my control. I fed her with dark energy and pulled her anger from inside her. She wouldn't feel anything else but hatred towards (Y/n)."

Ram looked at Zagreus' back.

"Oh.. What is this? She's fighting it?" Zagreus spoke. "Ahaha. Very feisty."

He looked at the fire in front of him. An image of Elsa was reflected on it. Her eyes flickered blue for a moment. Zagreus sent more of his dark energy towards her and she lost control once more and started attacking you.

"Do you think she would kill (Y/n)?" Ram asked.

"Yes of course! (Y/n) will surely die in the hands of her lover. How sad." Zagreus laughed harder and focused on the images on his flames. Elsa pointed her palms in your direction.

"If you die, the spell on that woman would be gone right?" Ram said. She pulled out her wand.

"What?"

Before Zagreus could react, Ram stabbed her wand to where his heart is.

"Die!" she shouted and a gust of wind exploded from her wand. Blood splurged out of Zagreus. His heart shattered along with his magic. His eyes rolled upwards and he dropped dead.

"I don't want to serve you any longer. I hope Master (Y/n) is safe." Ram picked up her broken wand and sighed.

A blue flame suddenly emerged behind her and three figures stepped out.

"Hades! Persephone!" Ram gasped.

"This kid. Still as impudent as ever." Hades spoke while shaking his head.

"Zack!" Persephone shouted and ran towards the body of her son. "What happened!? Who did this to my baby!"

Mal and Hades then felt a sudden cold air.

"No way." Mal spoke. "Is that-?"

"Tsk. She's gone too." Hades confirmed. "Were too late."

"What do you mean? Who's gone?" Persephone asked.

Both Mal and Hades looked at her.

"(Y/n)."

"No! Hades tell me this isn't true! I can't bear to lose both of them!" The woman cried.

"I'll find (Y/n)." Mal said and ran away to look for you.

"You! Who did this!?" The angry Goddess pointed at Ram.

"You know this is bound to happen but I never thought we'd lose both of them. Your son was consumed by his desire for power. Nobody is to be blamed but him. He put this fate on himself."

"Is there no way to revive them?"

"Zagreus has been revived before when his heart was saved. But now.. It is shattered. I'm afraid there's nothing I could do for him." Hades said. "And I don't want to help him anyway." he whispered.

"No. Why did this have to happen." Persephone can't do anything but cry in Hades' arms.

------

Elsa was still clutching your lifeless body when Mal came.

"Elsa?" she called out.

Elsa looked up. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying.

"She isn't waking up. And she feels so cold." Elsa spoke weakly.

Mal looked at your form and cannot stop herself from shedding tears.

"Stupid (Y/n). I knew I shouldn't have let you go by yourself."

Mal kneeled beside you. Then she saw something glimmering inside your pockets. She took it out and saw the ember of Hades.

"Mal." Hades spoke. He looked at you and saw the ember in Mal's hands.

"Dad. (Y/n)'s gone. Isn't there anything you could do for her!? Please dad!" Mal cried.

"This is my fault. I hit her heart with ice. (Y/n) I'm sorry." Elsa hasn't stopped crying too.

"That's right. This is all because of you. If (Y/n) hadn't met you, this wouldn't have happened!" Mal shouted angrily. "I shouldn't have given her to you back then. I should've taken her home with me."

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. (Y/n) please wake up." Elsa repeatedly said.

"Get out of here! Dad, take her away! I don't want to see her! She killed my sister! I hate her!"

Hades sighed and grabbed Elsa's arm.

"No, please. I want to stay by her side." Elsa pleaded.

"You shouldn't be here. This place is for the dead. Just forget you ever met her. Live your life up there." Hades waved his hands and Elsa was engulfed by his flames until she's gone.

-----

Elsa was sent back to Arendelle. Anna saw and dragged her to her room to rest. The ice queen seemed like a zombie. She refused to go out of her room. The food sent to her was barely touched. Anna stood outside her door.

"We're back to being like this. Elsa please come out. I feel so guilty. This happened because of me. I don't want to lose you again. I'm sorry." Anna cried. She sat there and cried. "What should I do?"

Everyday, Anna cried and waited outside Elsa's door until she fell asleep. Kristoff would carry her to her room every time.

"Anna I will never leave your side. I hope everything will be okay soon." he said while tucking Anna to bed. "I love you." he kissed her forehead.

"I love you too Kristoff. I'm sorry." Anna whispered.

"It hurts but my love is not fragile."

"Thank you." Anna hugged Kristoff while crying.

The castle of Arendelle became gloomy and cold. But a little glint of hope appeared! A little blue light formed. Something is coming. Is it good or bad? Only time will tell.

-----

You were the one who cheated so why does Elsa have to be the one to suffer!? I hate you brain.....

Elsa's only fault was to love you   ಥ╭╮ಥ