A New Friend

"Stupid (Y/n)."

Mal grabbed Elsa. She then took out her dagger and pointed it at the latter's neck.

"Hey! (y/n)!"

You ceased attacking Uma and glared at Mal.

"What the hell, Mal!"

"I don't know what's up with you but if you don't stop, your girlfriend's pretty neck will be sliced."

You laughed at her.

"You won't do that. I know you."

She cocked an eyebrow at you. You both stared each other down.

"Ugh. Oh my God." Evie walked and stopped in the middle. She put her hands on her hips. "Stop being such kids. All we came here for was to rescue (y/n). Not... fight with each other."

"Alright," you said. "I am coming with you. Just stop attacking Kadita. We already had a deal that I won't stay here for long anyway."

"That doesn't seem to be the case for her." Mal nodded at your back where Kadita is still wrestling with Uma's tentacles.

"Let me handle that. Just release Elsa."

"Oh. Like she can't release herself from me." Mal laughed. "She could've used her powers on me if it wasn't planned."

Mal let go of Elsa and the latter sauntered towards you. You facepalmed but hugged her anyway.

"I thought you chose her over me," Elsa told you.

"No way. You're my queen now. Nobody else could replace you."

You leaned your head to kiss her. Mal and Evie coughed.

"We're heeerrree." They both said.

Elsa blushed. You scratched your head sheepishly.

"You all go back to the ship. I'll follow you. I just have to talk to Kadita." you said.

"I'm staying here with you," Elsa said.

You held her hand and nodded at her.

"Alright let's go," Mal said.

She looked at the vessel. The boys sat at the edge of the ship eating popcorn and putting together bets.

"Useless." Mal shook her head but smiled at their childishness.

You called out to Uma. She swam towards you slowly, with the sea queen controlling the waves to attack her.

"My gosh control your fish!" Uma told you.

She threw Kadita to the floor. The other woman used her waters to avoid the collision and stood up readying another attack. You stepped in front of her.

"Kadita. Let's talk," you told her seriously.

She gaped at you and Elsa's intertwined hands.

"I see. So that's how it is." She turned her back on you. "Go. Leave. I don't want to see you ever again."

She walked away from you. You glanced at Elsa. She nodded and let go of your hands. You followed Kadita and grabbed her.

"Listen. I can't give what you wanted from me. But I can be your friend." You smiled at her.

She looked at you. Her tears threatening to fall.

"I know you've been alone here for such a long time. You felt lonely. But you don't have to be anymore. I... We.." You looked at Elsa who stood beside you.

She nodded.

"We can be your friends. You can visit us anytime." Elsa said.

"That's right. You don't have to feel alone anymore. We will be here for you." You added.

The tears Kadita held began to drip. She pounced on you and squeezed you. Elsa smiled beside you. She put her hands on Kadita's shoulder and pushed her away slowly.

"Not too close please." She said, still smiling.

Kadita laughed at this.

"Thank you."

The gang stepped towards you.

"Soooo. It's all over? Happy ending?" Mal said.

Evie leaned on her shoulders.

"Awwww. this is so sweet. Like a fairytale."

"Hey. I thought mermaids cry pearls. This ain't no pearl. What a shame." Uma chirped.

You all laughed.

"You never change Uma. Pirates for life?" you said.

"Ya got it." She smiled at you. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah."

"Wait," Mal said. She looked at Kadita. "Since your (y/n)'s friend, I want to invite you to my wedding. Just don't attack people alright? Or kidnap anyone you fancy. But on second thought, take Chad away."

Evie and Mal high-fived and laughed.

"Oh. Right. I forgot about the wedding part." You said, refusing to look at Mal.

She glanced at you worriedly.

"(Y/n)... I..."

You frowned at her.

"What? You thought inviting me to your wedding will make everything better?"

"I just want you there! You will always be my other half."

"We're not twins M. Don't be so dramatic," you said.

"Well... We're half-sisters?" She shrugged. "Don't dwell on details. What I'm saying is you're the half that drives me crazy and one that I'll always need. You're part of me. You will always be a part of my life."

"I know. You are too."

"We can't go back to the way we were before but we can start again."

"Don't worry. I understand now. I was like Kadita in some way. I just thought it was that kind of deep love. But I was only lonely. Now I know I love you in another way." You glanced at her. "Congratulations on your upcoming wedding."

She clasped her hands on her mouth. Her tears fell. She cannot believe what she heard from you.

"Are you serious right now? Did you hit your head or something?" Mal asked.

"No, but... this experience made me realize things. And...." you looked at Elsa. "I found someone that makes me happy."

Elsa blushed.

Mal ran towards you to hug you but Elsa put a wall of ice between you and Mal. Everyone laughed. Mal crossed her hands in her chest but later laughed with everybody.

"You better be careful (y/n). Turn that charm down a notch or you're gonna be in a lot of trouble." Uma patted your back.

She went to the ship followed by the others. Evie stopped and pinched your cheeks.

"She's right you know. Are you a succubus or something?"

"Or something," you mumbled.

She laughed and followed the others. Elsa hold hands with you. You both looked at Kadita.

"I will guide your ship and make sure you are always safe my dear." She smiled.

You all embarked and sailed. Kadita swam beside the ship, guiding the waters. You waved at her.

"Safe journey." She told you.

"Thank you."

------

乁[ᓀ˵▾˵ᓂ]ㄏ

( ・ั﹏・ั) zzzzzzzzzz