Sweet Little Things

"Let's sleep," Elsa said. She laid on the bed and closed her eyes.

"What?" You're sitting in the middle of the bed with a dumbfounded expression.

Elsa opened one of her eyes to look at you for a moment and then shut it again.

"I said let's go to sleep. It's late."

"Oh," you said. "Right. Of course. We sleep. That's why we're in the bed. To sleep."

You laughed awkwardly.

Elsa smiled and said. "What were you thinking we're gonna do?"

"Nothing!" You laid beside her, your face red from embarrassment. You covered yourself with the sheets.

You felt her scoot closer. She went inside the covers, face to face with you. She smiled at you and touched your cheeks.

"Goodnight (Y/n)."

"Goodnight Elsa."

--------

The next morning, you woke up early. You looked to your side and saw Elsa's sleeping face. She looked so innocent. You extended your hand to touch her face but she suddenly opened her eyes and saw you.

"Trying to get your way with me while I sleep?" She asked.

"What? No! Why would I do that!" You rapidly retracted your hands.

A smirk crept up her face when she saw you blush. She sat up next to you and stretched.

"I never knew it feels so good to wake up next to you." She said with a smile.

"Yeah. I feel the same way. I hope this will never end."

"Well, that could be arranged."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm just thinking of a little bit of castle renovation. Maybe one room is enough." She giggled.

"I like that idea but I think you should keep some room, in case Anna gets to visit us," you suggested.

"Right. Anna."

She squinted her eyes at you.

"What's with that look?" you laughed.

"Do you like my sister?"

"Of course I do. I mean, she's your sister. Do you want me to hate her?"

"No." She hugged you.

"You're not still thinking I'm in a relationship with Anna right? We cleared that up didn't we?"

"Yes, I know. But I'm jealous of how close the two of you have been in just a short time. I can't help but overthink."

You hugged Elsa tighter.

"Please don't. I won't take Anna away from you." you joked.

"Silly (y/n)."

Elsa stood up suddenly, taking a pillow with her, and suddenly threw it at you. You heard her giggle.

"Oh don't challenge me, Queen Elsa." You looked at her and smirked. "You have no idea who you're messing with."

You launched a pillow at her face to cover her vision. She caught it in her hands but when she looked at your previous position, you weren't there. She suddenly felt her feet lift off from the ground and you hugged her from the back.

"That's cheating," she said.

"You don't make the rules here," you said, laughing.

"We'll see about that."

She used her ice powers to sprinkle lots of snow from above you covering your face. Then she touched your arms and a cold rush of air went into it making you let go of her.

You shook your head to remove the snow.

"That's what cheating is!" you exclaimed.

She laughed at you. You went for her.

"I'm not done yet," she said.

She turned the floor into ice making it slippery. You wobbled. She then stepped out of your way and you slid towards the bed. You sprawled above it. Elsa then chained your hands in the bed using ice.

"Ugh. I surrender," you said.

Elsa smiled triumphantly and walked towards you. She was about to lean down when you turned around and pulled her towards you. Your face we're mere inches of each other.

"You're not the only one who can take advantage of magic. Melting your ice is easy," you said cockily.

"Fine miss humble," Elsa said, chuckling. "You win."

"What's my price?."

Elsa stared at you for a moment then kissed you. It was just for a split second but it felt like an eternity. She rolled to the side and lay there with you. Both of you were a blushing mess. Silence filled the room.

-------

A few days later.

You and Elsa strolled around Auradon holding each other's hands. You entered shop after shop to look for souvenirs to take home. Both of you also tried all the delicacies. Elsa mostly ate sweets, more specifically, chocolates.

You looked at her and noticed how she ate. She took a small bite and chewed slowly. She noticed you staring at her. Before she spoke, she swallowed the food and patted her lips with the napkin from the vendor.

"Is something the matter?" She asked.

"Nothing. You are just so different from your sister. You're more elegant, more sophisticated, and graceful-"

She cocked an eyebrow at you. "Your point?"

"As I said, nothing."

You walked off to the next store and looked through their goods. Elsa followed you.

"What are you looking for?"

You looked at her and handed her a little trinket.

"Do you think Anna will like this?" you asked.

"Yes," Elsa answered shortly.

"Then I'll buy that. Wait for me here." You grabbed the trinket and went to the counter to pay.

When you went back Elsa was frowning. You smiled at her.

"You done?" She asked.

"Not yet. Turn around," you told her.

"Why?"

"Just… turn around. Please?"

"Fine," she said

Elsa complied. You pushed her hair aside and put a necklace on her neck. She touched it and looked back at you.

"Is this for me?"

"You're wearing it, right? Of course, it's for you."

"It's beautiful." She said, looking at the jewelry.

"Just like you."

She smiled at you and hugged you.

"Thank you," she said and kissed your cheeks.

You blushed and smiled. "I like you, Elsa. I hope you know that."

"I do too. I like you very much."

You grabbed her hand and resumed your stroll.

"I hope Anna will accept me as part of your family," you whispered.

-------

Okay.. so here it is... I tried my best to write something sweet. This is all I came up with. I hope you still like it :)

I want to thank all you readers that support this story. You inspire me to continue this. :)

And a special thank you to rationalraine for the story cover you made. :)

Check it out, guys. And stay safe wherever you are. Love lots...