The Wedding

You walked the aisle to the altar. Hand in hand with dazzling beauty, her platinum blonde hair was braided and spiraled into a bun. She wore a shimmering light blue gown and a pair of glass heels. Aquamarine earrings dangled on her ears. You peeked at that person and grinned.

"You look beautiful," you told her.

"Same goes for you." She glanced at your outfit. "Your friend is a good designer."

"She is."

You both reached the altar and saw a man wearing a blue suit. King Ben. He smiled at you. You knitted your brows at him which made him laugh nervously.

"I'll be watching you," you whispered. You pointed two fingers to your eyes and then at him. He nodded. Then you smiled and led Elsa to your seats.

You watched the other guests walk the aisle in pairs. There are Evie and Doug, Lonnie and Jay, even Carlos and Jane, and lots of other guests, each wearing extravagant articles of clothing, courtesy of Evie.

"So that is the king?" Elsa asked.

You turned to her and nodded. "Yes, that's him."

"He doesn't look bad," Elsa commented.

You paused. "Yeah, he isn't. I know he will treat Mal well. Speaking of Mal, there she is." you pointed out.

The woman in white entered arm in arm with a blue-haired man.

"Is that your father?" Elsa asked.

"Yep. That's my dad Hades alright. I'll introduce you later." you told Elsa.

They both reached the altar and Hades handed Mal to Ben. He made the same gesture you did at Ben.

"My eyes are on you kid," Hades said.

"Dad." Mal scolded him and they both laughed.

The ceremony commenced peacefully despite that. All the guests and the newlywed went to the reception area after the wedding.

You and Elsa walked together and greeted the people you passed by. You dragged her into the banquet area and looked at all the different cuisines lined up.

"They serve very delicious chocolate desserts here. Try them out," you told Elsa.

"Is that so? Let's taste them all then." She wrinkled her nose at you and you both laughed.

The two of you grabbed every food you can fit on your plates and scanned for a table to sit onto. You saw Evie waving at you. You decided to sit with them.

"Hello Evie and Dog." you greeted.

"It's Doug. Stop teasing him." she slapped your hand gently.

You answered her with a smile. Then you grabbed a chocolate lava cake and looked at Elsa.

"Try this one," you said and fed the dessert to her.

"Hmm... Delicious," she said.

You snickered. Her lips were smeared with molten chocolate. She looked at you unknowingly then you leaned to her. You used your thumb to remove the chocolate on her lips. She blushed.

"I want a taste too," you said and licked the chocolate on your thumb.

Elsa took a napkin and wiped her lips trying to hide her red face.

A waiter walked towards your table and offered glasses of wine. Elsa was about to take one but you stopped her.

"No! No, you shouldn't drink."

"Why?" she asked you.

"Just.. Don't drink. Please."

She frowned. "Okay?"

Evie looked at the both of you curiously.

"Stay the night at my shop. I have a spare room there and the bed is big enough." She suggested.

"Uhm. Okay?" you answered with uncertainty.

Someone then tapped your shoulder. You looked back and saw Hades.

"Dad!" You stood up and hugged him. He did the same to you.

"My baby girl. Where did you run off to this time? Did you have fun?" He asked like it was a usual thing you do.

"Tons of fun. You could never imagine what I've been through. Oh! And I have someone to introduce to you." You gestured at Elsa. "This is Elsa. My girlfriend."

Hades looked at Elsa and cocked his brow. The latter stood up and greeted him.

"My pleasure meeting you," she said.

"So both my girls are gonna be taken from me now huh," Hades said.

"Don't be an overdramatic dad. It doesn't suit you." you joked.

"It's true. They are my treasure." He hugged Elsa and whispered into her ear. "Make sure you know what you're getting yourself into."

He let go of Elsa and smiled at her.

"I am ready to face everything as long as (y/n) is with me." She took your hand in hers.

Hades nodded. "I'll be going then." He patted you in the back and went off.

"What did he tell you?" you asked curiously.

"He's an overprotective father, isn't he," Elsa said, dodging your question.

"Maybe? It's just normal for me though. I grew up with him before I met Mal. She never had the chance to experience having a dad before all this." you said.

"I see."

The two of you sat down and enjoyed the rest of the festivities.

Later that night, Evie showed you to your room and gave you comfortable clothes to wear.

"I'm glad the clothes fit you. Have a good night then. And if you need me, I'll be in my room. You remember where that is, sweetie?" She tapped your nose.

"Yes, I remember! Don't call me that," you said a bit annoyed.

She sighed. "You used to love it when I baby you."

"E! I have a girlfriend already. And we're not kids anymore." You crossed your hands and pouted.

"You're still so cute." She smiled and walked off.

You closed the door and looked back at Elsa. She was sitting in the bed.

"So Uhm... I can sleep on the floor," you said.

She looked at you and laughed.

"It's okay. We can sleep together. I don't mind."

You walked towards her.

"If you say so."

She tapped the side of the bed, gesturing for you to sit beside her. You complied. She eyed you carefully. Then she removed the pin in her hair, letting it fall. You stared at her, mouth open. She smirked at you and pulled you towards the center of the bed.

--------

Ooooooppppssss... 

🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐