Battle of the Queens

You and Kadita were both laughing. You sat beside each other, your feet dangling in the waters. You watched the fishes and other aquatic creatures swim.

"They're biting my foot! It's so ticklish!" You said while chuckling.

"Do you want to swim with them?" Kadita asked you.

"Me? No way. I'll drown."

"Do you not like the ocean?"

"It's not that I don't like it. I can't use my powers underwater and it makes me feel vulnerable. I hate it. I feel weak."

She offered her hands to you.

"I'm here. You can swim with me. Trust me."

You gazed at her hopeful eyes. You shook your head and grinned at her.

"Fine. But if you ever let me go? I'll never forgive you."

"I won't let you go," Kadita said in a serious tone.

"Huh?"

Before you could think of anything else, she grabbed your hand and jumped in the water taking you with her.

Kadita turned into a mermaid and dove further underwater. You were surprised, but when you saw the different colored fishes swimming around you, your anger dissipated.

You glanced at Kadita. She was smiling at you. You can't help but notice her immense beauty. She looked more radiant underwater.

'She is a Goddess.' You thought.

When you looked down at her, you saw her tail. You were so amazed by it. This was the first time you saw it up close and had a good look at it.

You let go of her hands and you caressed her tail. Kadita gasped. You stroked it gently. You were mesmerized. You glanced back at the mermaid and saw her face was red.

You wanted to ask her why, but you can't speak underwater. Then you began to lose air. Kadita noticed this and grabbed you, swimming as fast as she could to the surface.

You were already losing consciousness. Kadita rode her waves and you both splashed up the surface. She went back to her castle and laid you down on the floor. 

"(Y/n)?"

No response.

"Oh, Gods." She touched your chest and started pumping. "Wake up (y/n). Please."

Kadita was so flustered she didn't notice a huge vessel coming. She leaned down on you and put her mouth on your lips, breathing air into you.

-----

"I think we're here," Evie said. "This is where my magic mirror led us to"

"Look ahead ya'll," Gil shouted from the crow's nest, the looking point of the ship.

Uma used her binoculars to scope the area and saw Kadita hovering over you.

"You might wanna see this, Mal."

Mal took the binoculars and looked through them. She saw you lying down, coughing.

"Damn bitch. What are you doing to (y/n)."

She gave the binoculars back to Uma and chanted a spell.

A giant green fireball went flying above the waters and hit Kadita, hurling her away from you.

The ship docked near your position. Everyone got off. Evie went directly to you and scanned your condition.

The others strode ahead to Kadita. Mal cracked her knuckles and readied her fighting pose. Uma unsheathed her sword. Kadita slowly stood up.

"Who are you, people!? How did you know this place."

Elsa stepped up to them.

"What did you do to (y/n)?" She said.

"You. I made sure of your safety and this is what you pay me?" Kadita said while pointing at Elsa.

"Shut up, bitch. Nobody hurts my sister and gets away with it."

Mal ran to Kadita, leaped, and swung her fist towards the latter.

The floor under Kadita became liquified and she went under it, dodging Mal's attack. She then returned on the surface behind Mal. Water from all sides of her castle entered and came rushing towards her, hitting everyone on its path except you.

Elsa used this chance to freeze the water when it reached Kadita. It trapped the sea queen. Then Uma went to her and pointed her blade at the trapped woman.

"What have you done to her?" Elsa asked.

"Nothing," Kadita answered.

"Stop it, everyone." You said. You stood up and went to Kadita. "She hasn't done anything wrong to me I swear."

"She brainwashed you didn't she? There can be no other explanation."Mal said.

"(Y/n)," Elsa called out to you.

"Elsa." you smiled at her.

You ran to her but Kadita smashed the ice trapping her using heavy waves of water. She went in between you and Elsa and attacked the latter.

"No! Stop it!" you exclaimed.

"Ugh!" Elsa stepped back.

Uma attacked from behind, swinging her sword.

"Kadita!" you called.

She looked back at you and saw Uma's attack. She barely dodged it. Her cheeks were slashed a little and it bled. She touched it and looked at the blood in her hands. She was mad now.

She procured a wave that threw Uma in the sea. Mal attacked her again but she simply summoned another wave to block every attack.

"I said stop." You intervened by firing blue flares at Mal.

"What the hell. Are you stupid?!" Mal jumped out of the way.

"Listen to me first you hothead!"

"Look who's talking. We came here to save you and you attack me?"

"I don't need saving you brat."

Kadita threw another wave while Mal was distracted. Elsa then used her ice powers, freezing Kadita's water attack. Then she attacked with massive snowballs making the latter back up on the edge of the castle.

"You do know the sea is my turf?" Kadita said, mocking her.

"Guess what. You ain't the only one." Uma said. "Let's see who's the real queen of the sea."

Kadita peeked behind her. She was surprised. Uma turned into a massive octopus. One of the tentacles grabbed her.

You summoned another fireball and threw it at Mal, causing her to trip and stumble. Then you ran past Elsa to the edge and hurled flames at Uma. The latter used her other tentacles to block the attack.

Elsa was dumbfounded. She doesn't understand why you're protecting the enemy.

Mal went to Elsa and tapped her shoulder.

"Stupid (y/n)."

-----