Attack!!!

"Maybe you should just give up. If you surrender, you will be spared. There's no harm in serving the new King." you said.

Anna attacked you with Kristoff's sword. Elsa reacted too late and you were hit in the face by the dull side of the sword.

"Anna?" Elsa called. "What are you doing?"

You stumbled to the side. Blood ran down your mouth. You wiped it off.

"That's not the (Y/n) I know! I'm gonna knock some sense into that head of yours!" Anna raised the sword preparing to strike you again.

"Anna stop that!" Elsa screamed.

"I'm telling you that's not (y/n)!"

"What are you talking about? You're the one who brought her with you."

"Yes! I wasn't sure at first. But (Y/n) will never say something like that. She told me to be strong so why would she tell me to give up now?"

Anna exhaled and pointed the sword at you.

"And I don't remember (Y/n) having blue eyes." Anna said.

"She has blue eyes Anna." Elsa argued.

"What? No! She doesn't. I stared at it long enough to remember." She said.

"What?" Elsa and Kristoff said in unison.

"Argh. I'm telling you it wasn't blue!" Anna brushed off their reactions.

Elsa looked at you and thought for a while.

"Come to think of it, you're right. I didn't notice because I already saw her eyes turned blue but..." she looked at your hair. It was normal. "Her hair should turn into a bluish flame as well."

You laughed.

"What are you talking about? Everything's normal. Everything is as it should be." you stood up. "Everything would have been fine if only (Y/n) and Hades stayed locked up in that prison!!!!"

The figure that looked like you suddenly shifted. He turned into a tall man with dark hair. His eyes remained in a very dark blue hue. The wound Anna inflicted also healed.

"You mortals should learn to listen to your Gods. I gave you a chance to surrender. You wouldn't have to die but you leave me no choice."

Crackles of electricity swirled and hissed around his fingers. Elsa stepped in front of Anna and Kristoff.

"You dare defy me? The rightful ruler of heaven and hell!?" he shouted and threw the lightning at the trio.

Elsa used her powers to make an ice shield to block the attack. The man was taken aback.

"So, I see you are no mere mortal." he laughed. "Interesting. I see (Y/n) has found some worthy minions. And here I thought she was still that same brat I knew years ago."

"What are you talking about?" Elsa asked.

He laughed again. The dark aura in him seemingly disappeared. He looked like a child for a moment.

"Tell you what. Let's continue this game. If your side wins, I'll let (y/n) go. If mine wins, (y/n) dies." he said as if it was nothing.

"You think this is a game!?"

Elsa's power surged forward and a blast of ice burst forth towards the man. The man got hit several times by the icicles.

"Is he dead?" Anna asked behind Elsa.

"I don't know." Elsa answered.

"Let's get out of here." Kristoff suggested.

"Good idea. Let's go to the ships. We have to warn them too." Anna said and pulled Elsa.