The Ocean Goddess

Kadita sat on her throne. You stood in front of her. You didn't try to run anymore when you realized you had nowhere to run to.

"Are you serious!? Your castle is in the middle of the ocean!?" you asked her.

"My love. I let you roam my castle and you saw for yourself that it is indeed surrounded by water. There is no need for me to lie to you." Kadita said.

"But... why?"

"I am the Ocean Goddess. Where do you expect me to live?"

"No. I mean why me? I don't even know you. And you call this home? This is not a castle, this is ruins. And nobody lives here besides you."

"You and I are enough. We will live here together. And if you want a more majestic castle I could make one for you. We can decorate it. I'm sure there are lots of things we can find underwater. A lot of articles were thrown in the ocean." She looked sad for a moment but then smiled at you again.

"That's not the case. I can't stay here. I have somewhere I have to be. I can see that you're not a bad person... or a mermaid... or whatever you are."

She stood up and moved to you. She held your hands and looked you in the eyes.

"If this is about your companion, do not fret for I made sure she will make it to her destination safely. The waters will guide her. Now, focus only on me. I am the only one you need. Do you understand?"

"I don't understand any of this. Why are you doing this? You don't know who I am."

"Do I need to know you to be able to love you?." She turned her back on you. "I love you and I will make you my wife whether you like it or not."

"But love doesn't work that way. It has to be felt on both sides and right now I don't feel the same for you."

"You will learn. We have all the time in the world."

"You... You don't understand!" You grabbed her arm and turned her body to you. "Look at me! I don't love you! I don't want to be here!"

You spoke harshly. You backed away when you noticed her teary eyes. She wiped it as fast she could and smiled at you again.

"Am I not beautiful to you?"

"That's not what I meant. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings. But that isn't the basis for love. It's not about how you look or who you are. You can just feel it. There is no explanation for it."

"So will you accept me if I look like this?" Her skin complexion turned different. It looked sickly.

"What is that? What's happening to your skin?"

"I was once a princess, loved by everyone. But behind all those love, hatred hides. I was cursed by someone using black magic. All my beauty vanished. I looked hideous. The people tried everything to cure me but nothing helped. Loneliness and despair ate at me. When I couldn't take it anymore I threw myself in the ocean."

"You had a horrible past." you looked at her with sympathy.

"Do not pity me. I was saved by the ocean demons. They lifted the curse and gave me all this power. That is when I became the Ocean Goddess."

She tried to appear strong in front of you but you can now feel the deep hollow in her soul. She was alone all this time.

"Kadita…."

She smiled at you.

"You called my name my love. That gives me so much joy. Tell me what gift you would like. I will search the whole ocean for it."

"I don't need anything. What I need is to go back."

"I see. I cannot change your mind?"

"No."

"Then, can I ask for a little favor from you?"

"Alright. What is it?"

"Stay here for a while then I will let you go. Keep me company for a few more days."

"Fine. I'll do it. But know that my feelings will not change."

"Time will tell." She smiled at you.

-----

Mal ran outside Auradon. Her heels clicking in every step. Evie ran after her.

"Mal! Stop running! Where are you going!?" Evie shouted behind her.

"I can feel (Y/n)'s magic! She's here!"

They both ran and saw the ship coming. It's going straight to the docks.

"Oh my God." Evie gasped. "M! It's gonna crash!"

"No... no, no, no." Mal chanted a spell to slow the oncoming ship. "It's not working!"

"That's not how you do it, fellas!"

A figure ran up to them and threw a grappling hook in the ship.

"Uma!" both Evie and Mal shouted.

The other girl just smirked and jumped. She climbed the ship and headed straight for the helm. She maneuvered the vessel and docked it safely. Harry and Gil followed her and they lowered the boarding ladder for the others.

"Let the pirates do their work next time. Don't run off like that." Uma said while laughing.

"I was just so excited to see (Y/n)," Mal explained.

"God. I missed this ship. But why the hell is it all broken and all. I'd kill that (Y/n) when I see her." Uma said.

"Let's look for her first," Mal said.

"(Y/n)!!" They all shouted and looked for you.

"Hey! Somebody's here! I didn't notice until now." Uma shouted from the main deck.

They all ran towards her and saw the unconscious Elsa. Mal went to her.

"Hey. Wake up." Mal tried shaking her.

"Hmm... (Y/n)..."

Elsa began to stir and opened her eyes slowly. She remembered what happened and sat up. She looked around and saw Mal and the others.

"(Y/n)! We have to save her! Somebody attacked us and took her away!!"

"What!? Who attacked you?" Mal shouted back.

"I don't know. Someone who can control the ocean. She's very powerful. I was so stupid. I let her take (y/n)."

"Don't worry. We will get her back."

"The ocean is my turf," Uma said. "If my friend needs rescuing, you can count on me. This ship's ready to go anytime."

"No, it's not. That ship is a wreck. Let's use your other ship. The one we assigned to you, Fleet Admiral Uma. I command you, as your queen, to accompany us in rescuing my sister." Mal said with a smirk.

"Oh ho ho. Now we're talkin'. That title came in handy after all huh."

"Elsa, get some rest while we prepare everything. Evie, accompany her for now." Mal commanded.

"I got you," Evie said and she helped Elsa up. "We'll stay at my shop. Call me when it's time to go."

"Alright. Let's go. Prepare everything as fast as possible." Mal said. She cracked her knuckles. "No one messes with my sister."

-----

hmmm... It's getting harder to think of the flow of the story now lol...

( ̄3 ̄)

I'll try my best. I hope you will be patient with me hehe