Extinguished Flame

Red light enveloped you and Ram. You were transported someplace else. Someplace familiar. Suddenly Zagreus appeared in front of you, then Ram.

"What's this?" you asked.

"The past." Ram spoke beside you.

You looked back to see yourself crying over a lifeless Rem. Ram's hold on you tightened and you returned to the present. You grasp on Ram tightly to keep her from falling.

"Are you okay?" you asked.

"No. Please go." she pushed you away. She slumped on the ground with her head lowered.

"Ram?" you tried to reach for her.

"Go away!!!!" she shouted.

You sighed and retracted your hands.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to protect her." you said.

Ram didn't answer. She cried silently. She was trembling. You stared at her for a few more seconds before you ran away to find your true objective. From a distance you heard her shout once more and violent winds breezed the walls causing a little quake.

"I'm sorry Ram." you whispered.

-----

"Time to wake up~" Zagreus spoke in a singsong voice.

Elsa's body slowly lowers to the ground. The black flames around was absorbed by her. Her hair turned dark. Even her dress was tinted with the evil aura of darkness.

"That's right. Come to the dark side. Our enemy approaches. Open your eyes and let your anger flow!"

Elsa's eyes flicked open. Her orbs were as dark as her soul. Her brows furrowed showing the anger she feels. She sat up and looked at a far path. Zagreus looked there too and smiled.

"Yes. You feel her too don't you? She's coming for you. Why don't you give her a proper welcome?" Zagreus laughed and walked away. "I'm gonna rest on my throne. Do whatever you want with her. Hahahahaha"

Elsa stood up and walked towards the other direction. After a while she heard footsteps. She stopped walking and saw you running towards her.

"Elsa! There you are!" you shouted.

Before you even get close, she struck you with her ice powers. You crossed your hands in front of you and made a flaming shield from it. The ice hit you hard and you flew backwards.

"What are you doing Elsa?" you shook your head to remove the remnants of ice in your hair.

The woman didn't speak. She stomped her foot and the ice travelled through the wall and floor of rocks. It passed over you and a wall of ice formed behind you to prevent escape. The same happened behind her.

"What's happening to you Elsa!?" you noticed she looked different. "Zagreus did something to you didn't he? Fight it Elsa! Wake up!"

"You wake up! You lying, cheating bastard!!" she shouted along with a blast of ice aimed towards you.

You were taken aback by her outburst. This is the first time you heard her cuss. You barely avoided her attack.

"What are you talking about!?" you asked.

"Don't play dumb. You were seeing Anna behind my back weren't you? You even slept with her!"

"What!? How did you- oh Zack. damn it."

"So you're not going to deny it? I had my doubts on Zagreus but hearing it from you is different." she got angrier and more of her attacks came towards you.

"No Elsa. We just slept. Nothing happened. I swear. Believe me please."

"I saw it! He showed me how the two of you..... savored each others body!" Elsa sobbed.

"Nothing like that happened! Maybe she showed you an illusion but I promise I didn't do it with her!"

You tried to step closer to her but her ice attacks prevented you to.

"Lies."

"You'll believe him more than me?"

Elsa stopped for a moment to think but when you tried to step closer she started attacking once more.

"Don't come closer."

"Elsa please. I don't want to hurt you."

"I don't want to hurt you too. But all I can feel right now is anger and hurt. (Y/n) please run away from me." Elsa's eyes flickered back to blue for a moment then black again.

"I can't Elsa. I love you."

She gasped and a tear ran down her face.

"Then help me trust you again. Tell me what the truth is." she begged.

"The truth." you breath deeply. "Anna confessed to me. I didn't do it with her but I did made a mistake. I kissed her. Twice."

You looked at Elsa's reaction. Her lips were pursed. Her eyebrows curved into a frown. She was thinking deeply. Then she looked at you.

"Then, you still cheated."

"I know and I regret it very much. I'm very sorry."

"It hurts. Here." she clenched her chest and closed her eyes tightly.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I don't know what I have to do to make it up to you. But I'll accept any punishment."

Elsa's eyes opened. Her orbs shined darker. She stared and pointed at you.

"Then you have to feel what I feel." she said.

An ice blasted from her hands towards you. You didn't move. Instead, you closed your eyes and waited for the attack to come. It hit you in the chest. You clenched it and pain showed in your features. You kneeled down. You feel the coldness inside you creep in. You looked Elsa in the eye.

"I love you, Elsa." you smiled and slowly closed your eyes and fall down on the ground. The flame inside you was extinguished by the cold ice that penetrated you.

Elsa stared at you emotionless. Then tears started to flow down her face. She looked at her hands. They started to tremble and sobbing can be heard from her.

"What have I done?" she whispered.

The darkness on her features slowly faded. She looked at you and cried. She ran towards you and cradled you in her arms. Her tears fell down your face.

"(Y/n) wake up. I love you too." she said and hugged your lifeless form. "I forgive you, so wake up. Please"

------

Busy busy busy..

Should we end your love story like this? hmmmmm.... 😈😈😈😈