Abducted Again!?

You extended your hand to the side of the bed to hug Elsa but there's nothing to welcome your embrace. You opened your eyes to see her gone.

"Huh? What time is it?" You sat up and rubbed your eyes.

Suddenly loud footsteps was heard and your door burst open. Anna stood there, panting.

"(Y/n)! Elsa's missing!" she shouted.

"Yeah she's missing." you answered sleepily. "She should be staying in bed with me."

"No! I mean she really is missing!"

"Huh?" you looked at her for a moment before you realized what she meant. "Elsa's gone!?"

-----

You all sat around the table discussing the events.

"I saw this outside." Anna held the necklace you bought for Elsa. She gave it to you.

"Why would this be outside?" you asked.

"That's what I want to know too. So I tried looking for her but nobody has seen her.

"Maybe she just took a walk?" Mal suggested.

"Then why would the necklace be outside? And I found it on the deadend side of the castle. There's nowhere to go but the sea. Why would she go there?" Anna said.

"To swim?" Evie spoke this time.

"You're not helping." you glared at Mal and Evie. They both raised their hands defensively.

"What do we do now?" Anna asked worriedly.

"I know." Mal said. "We look for her."

"Yes genius. But how?" you asked.

"Easy. We use the way we found Fairygod mother's wand." Mal said.

"By making Ben fall in love with you?" you said and rolled your eyes.

"Funny." Mal faked a laugh. "E. Mirror me."

Evie took her mirror out.

"Mirror, mirror on the wall- on my hand. Give me what I demand. Elsa has ran to which place? Show it to me for us to give chase." she chanted.

You all compressed to see the mirror. The image swirled and formed another one. It showed a yellow orb in the middle of other orbs that was circling it.

"What's that?" you asked.

"Sorry. It does that sometimes." Evie leaned to the mirror and whispered. "Closer."

The image zoomed in to show the earth.

"Seriously!?" you shouted.

"Hey. Chill. Mirror, give us the closest you can do."

The mirror then zoomed and stopped at Elsa's sleeping face.

"There she is! But how do we know where that is?"

"Mirror. Go back a little?" Evie spoke sternly.

This time the mirror showed the place. It was dark with bluish lights glimmering around. It showed Elsa floating in the center of the flames.

"Do you know where that is?" Anna asked.

"Oh yes I do. I know that place very well." you answered.

"You can't go there (Y/n)." Mal said.

"I can. I have to. Give me the ember." you extended your palms to her.

"No. I'll hold onto it. Let's go."

"No Mal. I'm going alone."

"Like I'm letting you do that! I'm coming with you whether you like it or not!"

"This is my fight Mal. Please understand. This is my mistake so let me fix it. I shouldn't have let Zagreus go."

"You know you can count on me. I'm not gonna turn my back on you."

"I know. That's why I'm asking you to let me handle this. I want you to stay here. I would be able to fight to my full extent if I'm confident that you all here are safe. Please Mal."

She hesitated but gave you the ember anyway.

"Promise me you'll come back in one piece. And if I ever see you in danger, I'd call Dad to rescue you." she hugged you.

"I promise." you hugged her back. "But I don't think Hades will come. This battle will determine his heir so he won't help anyone."

You broke the hug and looked at the ember.

"Alright. Time to go home." you spoke and the ember reacted. It glowed and you feel your power rising. Flames flowed out of it and engulfed you until you're completely gone.

"I'm going back to Auradon. I have to tell dad about this." Mal said.

"Alright. I'll send you out." Anna stood up and everyone followed her to the docks.

-------

On one dark place, blue flames gathered and formed a silhouette. Then it vanished and out you came.

"Huh. Still as gloomy as ever." you said and started walking inside the caverns of hell.

As you go, you feel a presence nearing you. You braced yourself and ran to where it is. You stopped when you saw a person standing in front of you. She had a deadly glare trained on you.

"Rem?" you asked.

The girl didn't answer. Instead, she ran up to you and attacked you. You jumped away to avoid her.

"What are you doing!?" you shouted. Then suddenly you got hit by an unknown force.

The girl took out a wand and made a slashing motion towards you. A gust of wind rapidly approached your side and cut your cheeks. You didn't move. You looked at the girl. She has pink hair. Her eyes a darker shade of pink and has a more menacing look than Rem.

"I remember now. You're twins." you spoke.

"Not anymore. You took her life and you will pay for it with your own!" she exclaimed and sent more wind attacks your way.

"What are you talking about!? I did nothing of the sort!" you said while narrowly avoiding her attacks.

"Liar! Master Zagreus has told me everything. He showed me how you killed her! I will not forgive you!"

"Ram wait! It's not what happened. Zagreus was the one who killed your sister! Believe me!"

"How dare you speak of my master like that! You killed my sister and now you dishonor my greatest master! I won't let you do anymore harm to those I deem precious!"

She unleashed a wild, very powerful, devastating windstorm. Even the rocks around you were destroyed by it.

"Stop it! Use your clairvoyance! Look through my memory and you'll know! Ram please! Your sister wouldn't want this! She wouldn't want us to fight with each other!" you shouted. You tried to step slowly towards Ram. You fought the windstorm to get closer to her.

"Why would I believe you? Master Zagreus is the only one I should be believing. He wouldn't lie to me." tears started to flow down her eyes.

She didn't move until you reached her. You wiped her tears and hugged her. She closed her eyes then her tears turned to blood. Her legs started shaking uncontrollably. You held onto her tightly to keep her from falling.

"Ram." you whispered. Then red lights appeared in your vision.

------

😁😁😁😁😁😁