Chapter 1

Credit goes to the amazing @Polkadottedgiraffe11 for editing the chapter! 

No One's POV

'Two more hours' Alondra thought with a grin as she saw the clock that read 10:00pm, two more hours for her seventeen birthday and she would start to dream of her mate or mates.

Soulmates were something important in the supernatural community, everyone had a soulmate; it didn't matter if you were a vampire, werewolf, witch, whitelighter, or doppelganger. Alondra happened to be a tribrid so the Elders had told her parents that there was a chance she would have more than one mate.

"Are you looking at the clock again?" Alondra turned around to see her mother who had a teasing smile on her face, the young whitelighter laughed. "Of course. I'm so excited, I wonder what they look like or what they are." she rambled making the older women laugh at her daughter's eagerness.

"Well, in order to find that out, you need to go to sleep, don't you think?" Her mom says.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that" Alondra made a thoughtful face as she stood up from the couch. "Buenas noche, mami."  She said giving her mom a kiss in the cheek

"Good night, princess. I'll see you in the morning." Her mother said. "And Happy Birthday"

"Thank you, mama."

As Alondra layed in bed, she looked at the time that read '10:07 pm' she sighed "Please don't reject me." she mumbled to herself before closing her eyes, dreams consuming her.

--Dream--

When Alondra opened her eyes, she didn't expect to be in the middle of the woods, wearing a Celtic dress.

"Uhm, okay" She said walking around the woods. "Hello, is anyone here?" the young whitelighter called out.

That's when she smelt something making her smile "I can smell you." she said, noticing a figure out of the corner of her eye, turning around to see a figure with a vampire face making her raise her eyebrow.

"You know I didn't expect our first meeting like this." She comments, crossing her arms.

"You're not scared?" The man looked at her surprised.

"Should I be?" She questioned.

"I guess not, my apologies, love." He said with a smile and a light chuckle. "The name is Henrik, Henrik Mikaelson. And my brothers and I have been waiting for you, for a very long time."

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Mikaelson" Alondra smiled and blushed, then she looked around the woods. "Are you here by yourself?" The whitelighter questioned.

"At the moment yes, but sometimes my brothers appear." Henrik answers. "Now this is the part where you tell me your name, love."

"Now, where's the fun in that Henrik?" Alondra smirked playfully.

"Now, little brother, I know you aren't stealing our mate." A voice said, making the pair turn around to see three other males.

"Now why would I do that, Nik?" Henrik asks with a smirk making the 'Nik' person roll his eyes; that's when Alondra made the connection to each person and at their location.

"Holy crap."

Then, all eyes were on her.

"You guys are the Originals." She said in a daze.

"Are you alright, darling?" One of them asked with concern.

"Oh me? Yeah, I'm fine. But aren't there supposed to be two more?" Alondra said, nodding her head and sitting down in a tree log.

"Our sister, Rebekah, and our older brother, Finn." Henrik answered.

"Finn is also your mate but he uhm-" The other one rolled his eyes "Don't worry about him, darling, Finn's a dull person."

"I'm Kol, Kol Mikaelson, and I happen to be daggered by dear Niklaus." Kol said pointing at the dirty blond hair man, making the 'Niklaus' person roll his eyes.

"Oh sod off, Kol" Alondra giggled then before she looked at the other male "And you are?"

"I'm Elijah, and you look beautiful, Astin."

"T- thank you." They chuckle at their mate's rosy cheek, then she made a thinking face, as she opened her mouth to speak, she felt herself waking up, Alondra sighed, "I have to go but I will see you guys when I go back to sleep."

Each brother gave her a kiss in the forehead. "We will see you soon, darling."

---DREAM OVER---

"Buenas noche, mami." (good night mom)