Chapter 2// Nerve

No One's POV

"You have some nerve," Henrik growled at the remaining Scooby Doo Gang, which only happened to be Caroline and now the human, Bonnie.

"Guys." Alondra mumbled, "Kol please let me get up." She wiggled out of his lap but he growled as a response, she huffed and orbed out of his arms.

"Alondra" Klaus warned but she paid him no attention.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked

"Because I sent them" a voice said appearing in the room, making the older whitelighter tears stream down her face.

"Dad?"

"Gramps?"

"There's a war coming between the Mikaelson and Kai and their enemies." The deceased man explained

Alondra looked at her mates who looked at her innocently until Finn spoke up raising his hands in surrender.

"To be fair I didn't do anything wrong, I was stuck in a box for 900 years, so if we are telling who's fault is my younger siblings."

Then Kai nodded in agreement, "The only enemies I have are the Gemini Coven and I'm pretty sure they still think, I'm in the prison world."

Then Alondra made eye contact with the former witch,

"I would like to talk to Bonnie alone." She said standing up, her mates giving her a look.

"I'll be back, I promise."

"Oh we trust you darling, is she that we don't trust." Klaus informed her while glaring at Bonnie. Alondra sighed "She's human now remember. But fine one of you can come." She told them knowing they won't let her go alone especially now since they found out she was pregnant.

"I'll go," Kai said, making her smile.

"Come"

"Look-"

Alondra cut Bonnie off, "I just want to know one thing." The witch nodded

"Why did you take it out on my son?" She began asking "and how did you know I was pregnant."

Bonnie looked at her confused "I don't know what you're talking about.''

Kai scoffed

"Oh come on Bon Bon, you were the one that hexed her child. Why did you think we killed your daddy?"

"I have no clue what you guys are talking about. I thought you killed my dad because you wanted to get revenge since we tried to kill the Mikaelson."

That's when Alondra saw that Bonnie's eye turned black, making her step back "Mi preciosa Alondra, puedes correr, pero no vas poder esconderte de mi." Alondra glared at Bonnie/ Valerie

"Show yourself" She snapped making her laugh evilly.

"I'm going to kill you, just like how I killed your precious son" and with that Bonnie's eyes turn back to brown.

"I- I what happened?"

Alondra looked at Kai with tears in her eyes

"Let's go back with the others." He said guiding his mate to the others.

"What happened Elskan?" Elijah ask

Kol sped in front of Bonnie "I should kill you." He growled showing her his vampire face. "She didn't do it" Alondra cried "She didn't kill Alexander."

Caroline looked at Jeremy who arrived with Rebekah, Mason and Matt.

"Who's Alexander?" But the remaining Gilbert ignored her as he glared at her.

Samantha looked at her daughter in sadness, "It was Valerie wasn't it?" Alondra nodded

"She was possessed Bonnie saying that I can run but I can't hide, she's going to kill me like she killed Alexander." The Mikaelson growled

"Like hell she is." Henrik snapped.

"What do we do?" Alondra ask her mother "We find her and send her straight to hell" Klaus said simply

"You guys need an army. " Alondra's grandfather Armando said, that's when Rori came with the Salvatore brothers.

"Did you find anything, Aurora?" Armando asked, Rori nodded looking at Alondra and the Originals,

"Did you find out why she needed Alexander's body?" Samantha asked

"She used his body to bring Esther and Mikael back from the dead."

The Original brothers growled at the thought of their parents being brought back from the dead, Alondra looked at Kai and Kol with an idea coming to mind, "Can I have a word with you two." Both males nodded. The whitelighter looked at Rori with a 'look'. The fairy nodded following her.

"What are they doing?" Mason asked Samantha, the older whitelighter smiled.

"You guys have to wait and see."

A/N:

I'm sorry for the short chapter! The next one will be longer, I promise. 

But what do you think Alondra's doing with Kai and Kol?

Comment what you think.

STAY SAFE!