//Mood Swings//

No One's POV

Alondra groaned as she made her way downstairs to see Rebekah and her mates chatting in the living room, "Good morning Alondra." The Original greeted making Alondra smile at her,

"Morning Beckah."

As the whitelighter made her way to the kitchen, she saw two of her mates thumb wrestling making her give them a blank look. "Seriously?" She questioned Kol and Henrik who gave her cheeky grin in response. Alondra opened the fridge and immediately groaned not seeing what she wanted.

"Are you alright angel?" The youngest Mikaeson asked her, Alondra closed the fridge and glared at him, her blue eyes flashing "No!" She spat crossing her arms in anger "I wanted to eat jam pancakes but apparently Kai ate it all." The whitelighter began "but he forgets that other people eat here too."

Kol cleared his throat, "Darling you don't even like jam."

Alondra growled at him as she threw him a butter knife, "IF I DIDN'T LIKE IT, I WON'T BE UPSET IF THERE WASN'T ANY!" Her screaming made the rest of her mates rush to the kitchen. Henrik gave his brothers and Kai a look that screamed 'run.'

"Pumpkin are you okay?" The heretic questioned Alondra turned around and glared at him, "You." She hissed, making Kai gulp "Why did you eat the rest of the jam."

Kai raised his hand in surrender, "I'm the only one who eats it." He answered. Kol groaned as he took the knife out of his shoulder. The whitelighter glared at him and stomped her way out of the kitchen. Elijah and Finn follow after her.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" Alondra screamed as she threw the two oldest Mikaelson out of her shared room with Klaus.

It was later in the day, the Mikaelson brothers and Kai were in the living room, when Alondra walked downstairs, the males immediately shutting up afraid they might say the wrong thing that would upset the tribird.

"Nik?" She questioned shyly looking at her mate, making the others give him a small smirk. "Yes love?" The Original asked, Alondra sniffed making him widening his eyes in surprise seeing the tears stream down her face.

"Do you like Caroline more than me?"

Immediately Klaus stood up and made his way towards her, "No of course not love, I don't have any feelings for Caroline." He told her honestly, Alondra nodded giving him a hug making the others open their mouths in shock. "Are you and the babies hungry?" He asked softly, again she nodded.

"Mal ate my jam." She whispered

"Then how about we buy you and only you some jam?" He asked Alondra making her look at him with a grin.

"Yes!" She exclaimed

As the two left the house, Kai looked at the rest of the brothers "Ten bucks says the kids are his."

A/N

Hey loves! I'm sorry it sucks, I promise it will get better. I'm currently writing the upcoming chapters and you guys are going to hate me on what's to come. 

So as of right now

I'm Sorry and I hope you forgive me.