Chapter 6// The burning screams of a Mikaelson

No One's POV

No One's POV

Alondra looked around seeing the many dead bodies around her, many lives lost but the majority was of the people that teamed up with her aunt Valerie, making her let out a shaky breath when she saw the body of Katherine Pierce. That was until the young tribrid groaned in pain.

NO NO NO

The whitelighter ran until she stopped in her tracks seeing Mikael holding her mate, "Let him go!" She screamed she watched in horror as he saw the Original Hunter stabbed her mate with a white oak stake.

"NOOOO!"

Mikael smirked at her as she froze seeing her mate burst into flames, his screaming inflicted into her head, making her let out a sob. The hunter looked at her with an evil glint on his eyes.

"Your next girl."

*Dream Over*

"Love, wake up." Alondra gasped, opening her eyes to see her mates around her as she cried. After she calmed down, the whitelighter looked at her mate who was killed in front of her and hugged him tight.

Kai and the brothers gave each other a look before walking out the room. "Darling, what happened?" She shook her head, not wanting to talk about it seeing his body burst into flames and his screams gave her a headache.

"I love you." Alondra told him "and I can't lose you or the others."

The Original nodded, "I love you as well love and you won't lose us."

But Alondra knew better, that they were going to be lives lost especially if Mikael and Esther were involved.

"And if something does happen to me or to my brother, or even Kai, I know you will find a way to bring us back."

As they laid down on the bed, Alondra closed her eyes going back to sleep where she had a good dream. The Original got up from the bed and made his way to his desk and pulled out a piece of paper and pen before writing the letter.

Dear: Little Ones

I never knew that loving someone you have never met was possible until I met your mother; truth be told I didn't have a loving home in a long time, something my brothers, sisters and I can agree on including Malachi or Kai as he prefers. The second person I love without even knowing are you guys. You may ask yourself in a couple of years the purpose of these letters well I wanted you to have part of me.

And of course, your brilliant mother came up with the idea.

It wasn't my intention not to be there for you, but some things are out of our control, even immortals can find their last day on this earth. Well I want to start on saying I love you little ones. I do not know if you are my child or my nephew/niece since your mother wanted to wait until this was over. But it doesn't matter if you have Mikaelson blood or Parker blood flowing through you.

You are both!

I don't know when you will read this letter, maybe when you are a child, a teenager or even an adult but just know that I will always love you, like my brothers and sister will say. Always and Forever.

A vow that I wasn't included for many years until we have met your mother. Take care of yourself Little Ones and also Be Brave but also Be Strong and know that Finn Mikaelson will always be by your side.

Always and Forever

-Finn Mikaelson