Chapter 5// Alondra and the letters

No One's POV

"Love, why would you call that wench?" Kol asked his mate as they sat outside while Katherine was inside with a broken neck by Rebekah herself who walked in seconds after the doppelganger. Rebekah nodded in agreement "I would have to agree with my brother, sister I know we are desperate to form an army against your crazy aunt but to call the doppelganger we aren't that desperate."

Alondra sighed "Well I thought we are going to need someone who's whole vampire life was to learn how to survive, and who better then Katherine." She began explaining as she rubbed her stomach feeling the babies kick.

"I mean she's been running from Nik, for how long? and he still didn't catch her." She said the last part with a teasing grin making the Original Hybrid playfully glare at her.

"And I won't think of betraying you guys," Katherine commented as she walked outside, "after all Alondra helped me meet my daughter." Klaus stood up with an evil glint on his eyes "Now Katerina, I may have pardoned you but if you think of betraying us I will kill you and I'll make it hurt. " He growled she nodded

"Won't dream of it."

It was later on the day when Nadia Petrova came and she and Katherine went to stay in a compelled home, even though the doppelganger was pardoned she didn't want to stay in the same home of the Originals.

"What are you doing pumpkin?" Kai asked curiously as he watched the whitelighter write, making her look up and gave him a small smile. "I'm currently writing a letter to the babies." She admitted, the heretic nodded before sitting down next to her and smiled.

"Dear, Astra..Levi...David..Jessa..Harper..Oliver.. To my babies." Kai read making her blush, the heretic smiled at his mate.

"They are beautiful names, pumpkin." He told her she smiled and thanked him. That's when the rest of her mates came in. "I want you guys to do something." She told them, making them tense, she giggled, "Is nothing bad."

"What is it Astin?" Elijah asked

"With everything going on, I was wondering if you guys could write the babies a letter." Henrik looked at his mate confused but she looked down.

"The elders mentioned that something would happen, that would test our bound and you know I just want to be ready if anything does happen so the babies can have something." She trailed out.

"Nothing will happen darling." Finn told her as he walked towards her then he sighed, "but if you would like for us to do that I will." She smiled at him, then she looked at the rest of her mates who nodded in agreement.

"But it would be fair if we knew who the father is." The oldest commented cheekily making Alondra huff.

"Nice try Mikaelson but no."

A/N

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the short chapter, I've been editing and deleting what I didn't like but to honest I had writer's block on this story, so I might take a rest on it but once I get ideas I will write them.

I have a new book! If you guys wanna check it out. 

So thank you for the love you guys are giving this book, it really means a lot ! 

-

lmaournotklaus