Chapter 1//Bringing out the Dead

Story starts on Season 3, episode 13

*Henrik's not dagger*

Credit goes to the amazing @Polkadottedgiraffe11 for editing the chapter!

No One's POV

"And that is why I strongly agree that fairies exist," Alondra typed, as she finished her last paragraph of her creative writing assignment, the young whitelighter chose the topic of fairies; since one, basically everyone chose writing on vampires, werewolves, and witches and two, because she's very good friends with a fairy so she knew what exactly to write.

"ALONDRA!" The young whitelighter heard, making her sigh "Give me a minute" she mumbled as she turned in the assignment online.

"ALONDRA!" The girl sighed and orbed 'up there'.

"This better be good, Sandra I just turned in one of my assignments and I was planning on going to bed " the seventeen year old half- whitelighter told one of the many Elders. The elder gave her a smile.

"It's time, my child."

She froze, "It is, are you sure? I mean, of course, you guys never lie to me but are you really sure?"

"Yes, Alondra, now go, is time to meet your mates, but remember what we warned you about. The danger that will be coming you need to be ready." One of the Elders informed her.

Alondra nodded, "I promise nothing is going to happen to them." She swore.

"I know you won't, child." Sandra told her with a smile before Alondra orbed to the location she was given.

The whitelighter was beyond nervous to meet her mates, she could see them Elijah, Niklaus, and Henrik, she was a hundred percent sure that Finn and Kol were daggered but they were with two man, one of them was the raven hair that kept bugging her, but she didn't recognized the other one.

Alondra was invisible, so they couldn't see her or smell her.

"Stefan, where's the lovely Elena tonight?" Elijah asked the one with the hero hair.

"I don't know, ask Damon." He answered . So raven hair is Damon, and the one with the 'hero hair' is Stefan. Niklaus laughed while Elijah looked confused.

"I'm sorry you missed so much. Ah trouble in paradise." The Hybrid told his older brother.

Alondra grinned, she loved when her mates laughed or smiled, it was nice when they showed their emotions.

"One more word about Elena and this dinner is over." Stefan stated.

"I think we hit a nerve, brother." Henrik said with a smirk. "Its just the allure of the Petrova doppelgänger is still so strong."

"What do you say, Nik, Lijah you should tell them about the first dopplewhore?"

"Now why should we discuss matters long since resolved?" Elijah asked his younger brothers with a look that said 'don't'.

"Well given their shared affection for both Elena and Katerina, I think our guests might be curious to learn about the originator of the Petrova line." Klaus informed his older brother.

"Well, we're not going anywhere, Elijah. Please, do tell." Damon said.

Alondra felt jealous. Who the hell is this woman? She wondered why her mates never mentioned her before.

As dinner went on Alondra grew bored, she wanted to reveal herself to her mates but as the diner kept going, the young whitelighter began to doubt. Will they want me? Do they love someone else?

She snapped out of her thoughts when Damon and Elijah had come back but they weren't alone, one of the compelled humans was with them and she was holding a tray.

"Elijah, why haven't you left?" Klaus questions.

"Well, where are your manners, brother? You forgot dessert." Elijah says as he took the cloth off to reveal two daggers Kol, Finn .

"What have you done?" The Original Hybrid asked with a look of nervousness, Alondra sighed "This is not going to end well." She mumbled and she was right as she heard Henrik mumbled an 'oh boy'.

"What have you done? See, I've learned not to trust your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now."

Then Kol came into the room slightly glaring at his older brother, "Kol" both Niklaus and Henrik said.

"Long time, brothers."

Klaus was going to vamp speed away until he was stopped by Finn.

"Finn, don't." As the eldest Mikaelson stabbed his hand then Rebekah came stabbing him in the stomach,"This is for our mother."

Kol grabbed Klaus from the back, "You're free to go" Elijah told the two vampires.

"This is family business."

The door was suddenly open and an unfamiliar woman came in.

"Mother," Rebekah looked surprised, but she ignored Rebekah and the rest of her children, her eyes were on Klaus.

"Look at me," he looked at her with tears streaming down his face.

"Do you know why I'm here?" She asked him.

"You're here to kill me."

Something burst inside Alondra and she glared at the women, making herself visible.

"I swear if you touch him, I'll send you back to wherever you came from." Alondra glared at the women, not paying attention to see her mates looking at her in shock while Rebekah looked confused and Esther was taken back.

"And who the hell are you?" Rebekah asks as Alondra smiles at the Originals.

"Alondra Barnes, I'm your brother's mate."