Chapter 2

"Good morning darling" Alondra squeaked in surprise making her orbed in surprise, when she orbed back in the room, Alondra playfully glared at Kol to which he smirked at "that wasn't nice Kol

"Good morning darling" Alondra squeaked in surprise making her orbed in surprise, when she orbed back in the room, Alondra playfully glared at Kol to which he smirked at "that wasn't nice Kol."

Since they finally met face to face, the Original brothers agreed that it was a good idea for Alondra to sleep in their rooms. After Elijah said the terms of the arrangement, Kol whisked Alondra away before calling out "Is my turn." The Original smiled and peck her forehead "Good morning darling" she smiled "Good morning Kol."

"That color looks amazing on you Rebekah" Alondra said as both females tried on dresses, Rebekah smiled at the whitelighter "thank you love, that dress looks lovely on you." The girl twirled "I like it but I don't think this is my color" Alondra admitted, the Original nodded before going through the closet, she pulled out a certain dress, making her softly gasp "I think this one will be perfect for you" Rebekah said handing her the dress.

"Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am" Kol said looking at himself in the mirror "Ah, Kol, you know I can't be compelled ask your mate" the Original said making Finn and Elijah smirk lightly, Kol looked at his mate "well darling what do you think?" Kol ask Alondra made a thinking face "you look very handsome Kol" she said blushing "awe look at those cheeks" Henrik teased making her blush harder.

"You went after Elena what is wrong with you?" Klaus ask angrily as he came into the living room "Hi to you too Nik" Alondra said the Hybrid looked at her with a small smile "hello love" then he looked at his younger sister making the blonde say "Here we go." "Do you want another dagger in your heart?" Klaus ask
"Again with the dagger threats?" Kol ask "yeah Nik don't you have other tricks" Henrik said smirking

"Oh, go back to staring at yourself" Klaus spat to the two youngest brothers, Alondra sighed "alright you three knock it off."
"Alondra" the whitelighter sighed "I'll be back later okay" she told her mates making them nod their head before she orbed to her house.

"Hola mami" Alondra said looking at her mother "Hola Mami" Samantha mimicked angrily "I was worried about you Alondra Kaylee, you didn't come home last night, we were worried about you."

"Ma-" Alondra cut off

"No! Alondra we were worried that you were taken by those people okay, we almost called the pack because we didn't know where you were, you are so grounded young lady"

"Mami I wrote a note" Alondra said pointing to the note that was in the kitchen table "and I told papa" Samantha twitched "ANDREW BARNES" she screamed making Alondra whined as she held her ears. The werewolf cake running to the kitchen, his werewolf face showing making the tribrid laugh then she looked at her mom "so am I still grounded?"

⭐️ Not edited