Chapter 12// Bye Bye Papa Hopkins

Bonnie Bennett opened her eyes to see that she was next to an unconscious Caroline, Sheriff Forbes but also her father, Rudy Hopkins

Bonnie Bennett opened her eyes to see that she was next to an unconscious Caroline, Sheriff Forbes but also her father, Rudy Hopkins. "Oh look who's awake." A voice spat making her look at the door to see Jeremy Gilbert with a glare on his face, "Jeremy, what's going on?" She was confused as she tried to cast a spell to get out of the chair, "Don't even try using magic, your magic is blocked." He simply told her before walking out the door.

"JEREMY!"

"He's not going to listen to you Bonnie." Caroline said as she woke up from her neck being snapped, "Care what happened?" The Bennett witch asked her best friend since she was the only one alive after Elena was killed by Kai Parker because in his own words were 'Listen Eleanor I don't know you but I don't like you so bye bye.' Caroline groaned in pain, making Bonnie look at her worried, "Mason he uhm bit me before he snapped my neck." The baby vampire told her.

"The why, I really don't know."

"So what do we do with the Bennett witch, love?" Klaus asks Alondra as they say on the couch, while the remaining two members of the Scooby Doo Gang and the parents are in the basement, "Why don't we just kill them?" Kai asks, making them look at him "What?"

"I'm sorry I don't think this meeting applies to you" The Original Hybrid ask making the Siphoner scoff, "Well Pumpkin is also my mate." Klaus scoff

"And what do you know about murdering" Kai looked at Alondra with an "is he stupid" look making her giggle.

"We have killed more witches than you" Kol stated Kai just raised his eyebrows "I killed my own coven and I killed Elizabeth" Kai told him simply.

"I killed my own mother." Klaus told him

Alondra groaned "Is this going to be a competition of alpha-male?" The whitelighter questioned "No competition love I am the alpha male" Klaus crossed his arms with a smirk.

"Yeah because you are a dog" Kai told him

"What did you just-"

The Siphoner cut the hybrid with a bark.

"Don't you-" once again Klaus was greeted with a bark.

Henrik and Kol looked amused with the banter while Elijah and Finn looked almost done with the two.

"I'm sorry I thought that's how you communicate" Kai sassily replied "Alright you two knock it off please" Alondra pleaded "I'm sorry love" Klaus apologize then Kai smirked,

"What he meant pumpkin was *barks*"

Rebekah walked in the room with her three mates, making the tribrid glare at the blue eye human, "Did the bloodbag tell you anything?" Henrik asked, ignoring Matt who looked like he didn't want to be there. "I didn't even know Alondra was pregnant and I didn't know their plan." He defended himself while the others scoffed, "I believe him." Rebekah told her brothers and Alondra but she didn't budge.

"Mine and Kol's son died because of your stupid friends."

Matt pointed at Kai, "And he killed Elena." Then he pointed at Klaus who growled at him "and He killed Jenna." Alondra flashed her blue eyes at him, "Don't compare them to your pathetic friends, Bonnie killed an innocent child, who didn't do anything to them." Then she sighed,

"My mates aren't innocent, I know that but they are trying to be better. The only reason why Kai killed Elena was because she threatened to kill them but she also planned to kill her own brother because he's mates with Rebekah."

Then she smirked at him, "But I'll be the one showing Bonnie why she shouldn't try and mess with them anymore." Alondra made her way to the basement, the Original brothers and Kai behind her, "Oh hello Bon Bon." The whitelighter greeted, "What do you want with us?" Caroline asks but she was ignored as Alondra woke Rudy up. He looked at the room confused before his eyes landed on Bonnie.

"Bonnie what's going on?"

Bonnie looked at Alondra "Please let him go, he didn't do anything." For a moment Alondra felt guilty about killing the man but then she remembered her son was innocent, and she didn't have the chance to say goodbye to him or even hold him.

"OUR SON DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU EITHER." Kol growled as he picked up the male by the neck and looked at Bonnie with an evil glint on his brown eyes, then he looked at his mate, "Darling how do you want to do this?" He asked then Alondra looked at Bonnie, "You are going to feel, how me and Kol felt." She began taking Bonnie's magic away.

"No please don't."

"Bonnie, you're going to feel hopeless."

Then she looked at Rudy, "This wasn't supposed to happen but oh well everything happens for a reason right." She told him before saying a quick chant as he screamed in pain. "His blood is boiling a spell I learned from Kai and Kol." She told the former witch as she had tears stream down her face, "PLEASE NO, STOP" Both Bonnie and Rudy screamed, Alondra looked at Kol, "Finish him my love." She told him as she stopped the spell.

"With pleasure." Kol said before putting his hands harshly into the man's chest, "Bye Bye Papa Hopkins." Then he ripped his heart out making Bonnie let out a scream in agony.

"You should've thought of the consequence before messing with us." Alondra said then she looked at Caroline and her mom, "And you guys will get what's coming soon but in the meantime." She snapped her fingers making Caroline and her mom go unconscious.