Chapter 9// Break on Through Part 1

"So you came home late" Alondra told Rori wiggling her eyebrows making the fairy roll her eyes at her friend, "I presume with all the sexual tension going on you" she made a moaning sound , until someone cleared their throat making them look to se...

"So you came home late" Alondra told Rori wiggling her eyebrows making the fairy roll her eyes at her friend, "I presume with all the sexual tension going on you" she made a moaning sound , until someone cleared their throat making them look to see Elijah with a raise eyebrow "h-hi L-Lijah" Rori laughed at her friend "gosh I do love Karma" she said walking out of the kitchen "that was an interesting sound Elskan" Elijah purred making the whitelighter blushed "I-I was only teasing Rori" he nodded hugging her, his face into her neck, he drags his teeth along her neck lightly "Lijah" she squeaked making him rumble.

"What's going on here?" Alondra pulled apart from Elijah to see Finn with his arms cross slightly glaring at his younger brother "N-nothing Finn" she said with a blush "I'm gonna find Rori and see if she needs help with Frank" she said "I'll see you guys later" The whitelighter said kissing Elijah's cheek before doing the same to Finn.

"No offense Rebekah, but why did you want us to come with you?" Rori  ask the Original as they were listening to Mayor Lockwood talk about the bridge, "well you see Mason and Tyler are catching up and is not fair that my brothers had all your attention Alondra plus I like you Rori" Rebekah said with a small smile.

That's when Rebekah saw a familiar person "you got to be kidding me" Alondra and Rori looked at her confused but saw who she was looking at "who is she?" "come on girls, we are gonna make her jealous preferably Alondra."

"Damon Salvatore. My favorite student." the red head said "Sage, my hottest teacher. What are you doing here?" Damon slightly gagged as he called her hot what is wrong with me "I'm just passing through." the older vampire said to the eldest Salvatore "oh, come on no one just passes through Mystic Falls." "Look what the cat dragged in" Rebekah said glaring at the red head "Beckah" Alondra pleaded not wanting to have problems but Rori raised an eyebrow at her mate as he avoided eye contact "Easy there, Rebekah. You know she used to beat men for sport" Damon said Alondra snorted "She always was quite common"

"Rebekah what a happy surprise" the vampire said plainly "you don't look happy" Alondra said "and who you might be?" Rebekah smirked "this is Alondra she is my brothers mate, you know Klaus, Elijah, Kol, Henrik and Finn" she said dragging out 'Finn' making the 'Sage' women look at her up and down "really I don't see much" Alondra glared at her, "I wouldn't talk to her like, my brothers are over protective of her" "come on Becks, Rori , let's go I promise Finn that I would spend the day with him" Alondra said then smile falsely at Sage "it was nice to meet you but I must attend my mate with his needs" she said the last part with a smirk "if you know what I mean" Sage scoffed before smirking "of course I do, he was very well packaged" this time Alondra scowled at the women before leaving with Rori and Rebekah.

"FINN, get your arse here" Rebekah screamed while both girls laugh "what little sister" then he smiled at his mate, "hello love" she hugged him feeling slightly better although the comment Sage has given her got to her head. "guess who we just saw" Finn looked at her confused "your bloody whore get rid of her, I actually like Alondra and I want to keep her around" and with that Rebekah left the two mates and the fairy "I'm goin for a ride, you guys yeah have fun" Rori said walking out the door . "Sage?" Finn ask his mate she nodded "yeah" as she pulled away from him "love she doesn't mean anything to me" Alondra sighed "is okay Finn I'm not bother by it, well only a little since she did made a comment"

"What comment did she make love?" Alondra blushed "shesaidyouwereverywellpackaged" the whitelighter replied very fast "I'm sorry love, I couldn't understand you" "She said you very well packaged" Rori said to the room "sorry to interrupt but I'm going to need Alondra's help" Finn nodded "we will talk about this later" he said kissing her head. "So what did you need help on?" Alondra ask as they walked into the woods "I haven't stretched out my wings in a while" Alondra nodded "let me guess they are strained?" Rori nodded "alright let's do this" as Rori took her jacket out, Alondra notice the shape her friends wings were in "jesus Rori, how long has it been since you flew" Rori didn't say anything "Aurora" making her huffed not liking the way her best friend used her full name "two weeks give or take" the young whitelighter facepalmed, she watched in awe as her best friend's wings were release "I never get tired of that" Rori laughed "you always tell me the same thing."

As Alondra helped Rori massage her wings, they didn't notice the two Salvatore brothers walking towards them "wow" Stefan breathed out making the girls turn around to see them, Alondra stood in front of Rori protectively, even though they were the...

As Alondra helped Rori massage her wings, they didn't notice the two Salvatore brothers walking towards them "wow" Stefan breathed out making the girls turn around to see them, Alondra stood in front of Rori protectively, even though they were the fairy's mate Alondra didn't trust them not yet at least. "What are you doing here?" Rori asked them "we will like to talk to you" Stefan said "alone" Damon finished looking at Alondra "that means good bye little one" he smirked, Rori glared at him making the eldest Salvatore look at his mate shocked "you don't talk to her like that unless you want to make me angry" the whitelighter smirked at the raven hair vampire "I'll be inside I can feel Kol getting impatient" she teased walking inside the Manor.

"Hello darling" Kol greeted her "come here" he made grabby hands like a child would do to his mother "you are such a child Kol" she teased hugging him "I have missed you darling" he said dragging his teeth along her neck like Elijah has previously done earlier that day, "you smell wonderful darling" he rumbled "thanks? I showered today." Kol burst out laughing "He's talking about your blood angel" Henrik said walking to the room, making them pull apart "I knew that" Alondra said blushing making them smirk "of course you did." That's when Henrik notice a tattoo on his mate's collar bone "love that's an interesting tattoo" she looked confused "I don't have a tattoo" he pointed at it making her pull out her phone, she gasped "holy crap" Alondra breathed out "what's going on?" Klaus ask as he, Elijah and Finn walked in the room, the young whitelihter showed them, her new soulmark "I'm getting close on meeting my other mate" she said with a smile

" That's when Henrik notice a tattoo on his mate's collar bone "love that's an interesting tattoo" she looked confused "I don't have a tattoo" he pointed at it making her pull out her phone, she gasped "holy crap" Alondra breathed out "what's goin...

*Different Location*

Malachi Parker was walking around the empty streets of the new location, he decided to go until he felt pain in his right forearm, the Siphoner looked at in shocked not believing he was receiving his soulmark that said 'siempre y para siempre' (always and forever). He smirked looking at the sign 'Mystic Falls, Virigina'

"Come find me pumpkin" he begged

*Not edited *