Chapter 4// Klaus isn't the only Hybrid

No One's POV

Two days Kol has been asleep getting his magic back, Kai woke up an hour later after being killed by Klaus, which resulted in the two fighting. Alondra rolled her eyes at her mates' pettiness. While poor Elijah and Finn tried to break the two apart, the whitelighter got involved after she heard Kai let out a groan.

"KLAUS!" Alondra screeched as he pulled away from biting Kai, Klaus looked at his mate with an 'I'm not sorry' look before she huffed and snapped his neck.

"You guys are acting like children seriously. If this is how you guys are going to act when the babies come here, then." She trailed off as she suddenly felt dizzy. Then she looked back to Klaus' art room.

"Kol"

The Original looked at his mate, with a smirk on his face making Alondra smile at him. "How do we know if it worked?" Klaus asks with his arms crossed.

"Let's go outside and test it out but first he needs to eat." Alondra said as she helped Kol get up "and you need to shower." Kol fake pouted "Will you join me darling?" He asked, the whitelighter nodded as they orbed upstairs.

Alondra and Kol made their way outside to see the rest of the Originals and Kai. "Hello family." Kol greeted cheerful as he had his arms around Alondra's waist. Klaus rolled his eyes at his brother's behavior, "Can you just see if you have magic or not." He snapped. Kol rolled his eyes before an idea came to mind.

"Oh Nik." Kol began with a smirk as Klaus looked at him confused, Alondra stepped back from Kol knowing that he's going to do something that involved making Klaus mad. "Motus." The Original chanted sending the Hybrid to the pool. Alondra burst out into giggles seeing her mate drenched in water.

"Oh look the dog is wet." Kai smirked.

Elijah rolled his eyes but he had a small smirk on his face, "Well it seems that there are now two Hybrids in the family." Alondra nodded as she peck the noble brother on the cheek. "You guys deal with Nik and I have to go somewhere." Her mates looked at her worried.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine." She promised before orbing out of the Mikaelson manor.

Alondra walked inside the small diner, everyone was minding their own business, her brown eyes looked around until she saw the person she needed to talk to as she made her way towards her, the women looked up with a raised eyebrow.

"You must be a new face." Alondra nodded and sat in front of her with a small smile on her face, "And you are very hard to find." The tribrid began "No wonder my mate hasn't found you, Katherine Pierce."

Katherine froze and began looking around, "Don't worry Katherine, Klaus isn't here and no he can't find us either." The doppelganger looked at her, "What do you want?"

"Your help."

"My help." Katherine laughed and shook her head, "Why do you need my help?"

"Well for once, Klaus has been looking for you for many years and he still hasn't found you, Katherine you're a survivor. If you help me then Klaus will grant you forgiveness and you won't have to waste ruining a good pair of shoes." Alondra explained then she handed her a folder.

"Consider this a good faith, this is the information of your daughter Nadia Petrova, and yes she's life. If you decide to help, Klaus will forgive you and you won't be running from him or any of my mates." Alondra stood up and began walking away.

"If you agree, my number is on the card, I left. Have a nice day Katherine."

When Alondra arrived back at the Manor, she saw Klaus sketching, "Hey." She greeted giving him a kiss, then she saw what he was drawing, it was a sketch of two kids smiling, "Who are they?" Alondra asked him taking a seat next to him.

The Original shrugged "I saw it in my dreams." He explained, Alondra nodded as she rubbed her stomach, she gasped feeling the kick.

"Nik give me your hand." Klaus looked at her strangely before doing what she said, Alondra put his hand on where she felt the babies kick. The Original Hybrid looked at her shocked before a small smile appeared on his face.

"They are kicking."

The next morning, Alondra woke up with a smile on her face,she saw that Finn was still asleep making her pout.

"WAKE UP!" She screamed, making the Original gasp shocked as the rest of her mates burst in the room with their vampire face. "Oh good you guys are awake, get ready my mom's going to be here to tell us the gender of the babies." Alondra told them as she got up from the bed.

"Well everything is perfect with the babies." Samantha said to her daughter and the Originals and Kai. "Do you guys want to know?" Alondra nodded eagerly making her mates chuckle.

"Okay so baby A, is a girl." Samantha moved around the wand, she had before smiling at her daughter, "and baby B is a boy."

Alondra's eyes began flashing blue, images of Alexander flowing through her mind as she began seeing his body turn blue. The whitelighter began breathing heavy "Is okay baby calm down" Samnatha said, putting the wand down and began tracing patterns to try to calm her daughter down.

"I- I c- can't" Alondra breathed out. "Alondra cálmate", the young whitelighter felt like the room was spinning "Darling, hey- hey look at me" Alondra looked at her mates "I'm going to ask you some questions okay, can you answer them for me?" He ask softly

"I- I- I'll try."

"What are five things you see?" He asked as she looked around the room, her blue eyes flashing "Your brothers, Kai, the sketch book, my mom, and my stomach." He nodded

"Good job darling, four things you can touch?"

"Your hands, my hair, the floor, the sofa." The Originals and Kai were hearing how her heart was going to its regular pace.

"Three things you can hear?"

"The birds chirping, the car that parked, and myself talking"

"Two things you can smell?" As he asked these questions, his brothers and Kai looked at him impressed along with Alondra's mom.

" Mom's perfume, and my perfume"

"Okay darling one more question." He said making her nod her head "one thing you can taste"

"Kai's jam sandwich." Henrik smiled at her as he noticed her eyes were back to brown.

"Thank you babe " She said making him smile "Anytime angel" he said giving her a kiss in the fore-head

"Wait love, you said you heard a car parked?" Kol said she nodded "Yeah" then the door was open "Well hello Mikaelsons, and other person" a voice said making them look to see

"Katerina"