Chapter 4// No I won't name my child after you!

No One's POV

No One's POV

"Rise and shine blondie" Kai poked Claire's forehead trying to get her to wake up. When the pregnant teenager opened her eyes, she gave him a glare "Don't you know is not a good thing to wake up a pregnant woman." She spat

He furrowed his eyebrows, "You should brush your teeth now hurry up, Suits made breakfast and FYI the jam is mine." And with that he walked out the room.

"Malachi did you notify Miss. Forbes?" Elijah ask as he drank a cup of blood. "Yes suits I did" Kai told him with an eye roll "Good morning" Claire greeted

"Uhm thank you for the clothes"

Elijah smiled "Is no problem, we wouldn't want you to be wearing the same clothes for the time being." She nodded grateful that in this universe he's the same as in her universe.

"Finish eating, we are going to have a witch over" Klaus announced then he looked at Claire then her small bump, he didn't say anything, he just stared making Claire look at him with an odd look, "Are you okay Nik?" He snapped out of it and looked at her,

"Yeah just hurry up, the sooner we get the answer, the sooner our mate will be here and you will be with your mates."

Claire looked at Elijah and Kai, with a curious look on her face, "Do you guys know who the father is?" She asks, referring to Alondra's unborn baby, they shook their head 'no.'

"You know blondie since you will be going to your home soon, you should know that Malachi is a good name." The eldest Siphoner told her, making Claire give him a bored look.

"No I won't name my child after you!"

"I'm sorry but there's nothing here that can help." One of Klaus's witches told him which angered the Originals in the living room. "Leave before I kill you" Kol spat, making the young witch run out of the Mikaelson manor in fear.

"Uhm guys" Claire said as she walked outside,

"What?" They spat

"Freaking children that's what you two are." She mumbled, making them freeze. "What did you just say?" Klaus asks standing up.

"That you are acting like children?"

"Well I guess there's something we have in common with the other us" Kol commented

"Psycho, doggy and blondie" Kai called out making them look at the Siphoner "The Original blondie is here and with her doggy and humans."Klaus and Kol rolled their eyes at the nicknames "Rebekah and Mason" Kol told the confused teenager, "Mason? As in Mason Lockwood." She asked as they nodded.

"Yes he's my sister mate, well at least one of them." Claire sighed "please tell me you guys aren't friends with Tyler?" She questioned "The only reason that wanker is still alive is because he's related to Mason and he's good friends with Jeremy and Matt." She smiled

"Good to see in this universe you guys hate him too."

"So another universe?" Mason questioned as they finished telling them about the situation.

"So am I alive in your universe?" Claire snorted "No sorry Mason but Damon killed you." Then she looked at Jeremy and Matt with a small smile, "I'm glad you guys are friends with them." She told them, Jeremy nodded with a smile, "Work in progress." He admitted as he gave Kai a 'look'. Matt cleared his throat, "In your universe are we friends?" He asked.

Claire nodded with a grin, "Yeah you actually saved Finn from dying." She admitted "well the Matt in my universe." Henrik snorted, "Well this one is just a block." Rebekah threw her baby brother an annoyed look.

"Yeah yeah, Beckah he's working on it blah blah."

Rebekah looked at Claire, "Do I have a mate in your universe?" The Original sister asks her mates, making a sound of protest, "What I want to know!" She exclaimed

"Yeah my half brother Asher." Claire admitted

"How many siblings do you have?" Henrik ask

"Asher and Archie are twins, and Penny they are my siblings from my dad's side and Caroline from my mom's side."

"So what are you?" Rebekah asked her siblings to look at her, the Original rolled her eyes.

"What we were all wondering."

"But you can't just randomly ask her that." Jeremy told her to which the Original pouted.

"Uhm I'm a Siphoner."

Kai cheered "Siphoner Twins." He said raising his hand for a a high- five, Claire raised her eyebrow.

"Oh come on, you know you want to"

"Your hand is covered in jam." She deadpanned "For the love of," Klaus facepalmed "go wash your hands."

Kai stomped his feet "And this why I murder people." The male Siphoner said as he walked out the room.

Claire walked around the Mikaelson Manor until she stopped in an unfamiliar room.

"What are you doing?" A voice growled making her turn around.

"I was just looking around." Kol closed the door "Well don't go in here." He spat "Was that your child room?" He didn't say anything Claire sighed and looked around the hallway.

"We had a son too."

Kol turned around to look at her, "Well my Kol and I did." She corrected herself remembering that this wasn't her Kol, or her universe. He nodded.

"What happened?"

Claire looked down taking a deep breath before looking up at him "The ancestors, they took him away from us." Kol frowned then scoffed "Bloody ancestors, our mother made us into these monsters and we get punished for it."

"You know if it weren't for your mother, you guys would have never met Alondra, or I would have never met my mates, yes I know your mom is a total bitch but because of what she did, I learned to love my mates and I'm pretty sure Alondra loves you guys even though you guys act like a bunch of little kids. " Claire began making him chuckle "And i would know dealing with you guys is hard work."

"You aren't that bad Claire Forbes"

A/N:

Hey lovelies! I just have a quick question for you guys :) As you know in 'Her name is Alondra' the father of Alondra's children were Henrik, Kai and Kol.

But for this book I want the father to be two so who do you want to be the father of Alondra's children?

Thank you so much for reading this book!

STAY SAFE

- lmaournotklaus