Chapter 13// The Murder of One

No One's POV

*Dream*

"Ma" "Da" Two voices called out

Alondra and Finn looked to see a little girl and boy wobbling towards them, Alondra picked the girl, while Finn grabbed the boy

"How's my little Astra doing?" Alondra asked the toddler, giving her daughter an eskimo kiss making the young girl giggle. Then she looked at her son

"And how about my little Lev.i" She poked him in the stomach making the boy squealed.

Alondra smiled at them before looking at Finn "I love you" "I love you too darling always and forever"

*Dream over*

When Alondra woke up, she noticed two things; One. She was alone. Two, it was two pm. She got up from the bed to do her regular routine, the whitelighter hissed at the pain as she got in her parts as she wobbled out of the shower.

"Darling, why didn't you call me?" Finn asked as he handed her a towel "I thought I could handle it." She admitted, Finn bit his wrist before looking at his mate "Drink." She nodded and drank his blood until she felt the pain leave her body, she softly moaned at the taste making Finn eyes darkened, when Alondra pulled away she blushed "what?"

"The sound you make is music to my ears" he mumbles before pecking her lips.

They made their way downstairs to see Kol and Henrik playing PlayStation "Hi boys." They paused the game before flashing in front of her

"Hello darling/angel."

Both boys were about to give her a kiss on the cheek when they smelled their older brother all over her, making them growled "Is everything okay?"She asks Kol to pull her closer to his body, making Henrik glare at him.

Kol ignore his little brother and gave his mate a smile "Everything will be fine darling." She looked at him confused "You have Finn scent over you" Henrik said "and we are getting antsy since he completed the bond with you and we haven't. " then Klaus came in when he smelled the air he growled and sped in front of Alondra "Nik- WHAT THE FUDGE CAKES" the tribird looked at Klaus shocked "Did you just lick me?" She asked in disbelief

"Told you he's an actual dog," Kol smirked.

Finn walked towards his mate smirking at the irritated looks that his younger brothers had "Hello brothers." He greeted them.

"Wanker." They grumbled before walking away leaving Alondra and Finn "You guys are children, I swear" the whitelighter commented making his smirk widen. That's when Rori walked in with the Salvatore brothers, the fairy looked at her best friend with a raised eyebrow "Something is different about you." She pointed out, "You had sex!" the fairy smirked, making the two brothers look at their mate with a chuckle.

"Getting off topic, cupcake." Damon said, Rori nodded "Right, okay so we have a problem." Everyone gathered in the living room, Rebekah was cuddling close to Mason, but the Original still looked upset about the revelation that Matt's her mate but he was trying to kill her. "So Miss. Rosen, what seems to be the problem?" Elijah asked sitting next to his mate.

"Elena was in our house yesterday with Alaric, Bonnie, Matt and Caroline." Stefan began "They showed us they have eleven white oak stakes." Alondra looked confused "I thought we burned the bridge?" Rori sighed "Apparently the sign was made of white oak." The whitelighter looked at her mates and Rebekah worriedly, "Don't worry angel, we will be fine." Henrik assured her, but that didn't sit right with her. She got up from her seat and looked at everyone, "I need some air." She said before orbing out of the Mikaelson manor.