Chapter 8// The Calm before the storm

No One's Pov

No One's Pov

The past week had been interesting for Alondra and her mates after the revelation of Kai's former coven working with Valerie had made the young tribrid nervous at the outcome of what will happen to her family. Alondra walked outside to see her heretic mate with his siblings as they practiced some spells that could help in the war while Kol looked on.

"Aren't you going to help?" She asked sitting next to him Kol nodded before he looked down at the grimoire he had on his lap. Alondra rubbed her stomach with a smile on her face as she felt the babies kick until she let out a small gasp.

Making Kol look at her in worry, "Are you alright darling?" He asked she nodded before she felt the kick harder making her cry out in pain.

This time Kai flashed in front of her mate with a panicked look on his face, that's when the Heretic looked down.

"Uhm pumpkin, I think you just peed yourself."

Kol glared at him before he looked at the floor, "Bloody hell is time." The Original said picking her up.

"TIME FOR WHAT?!" Kai shouted, making his siblings look at him with a 'are you serious' look.

"Is time for her to have the babies Kai." Jo told him making him run inside.

Alondra groaned in pain as she felt another contraction, "Your mother and Elijah are getting everything ready love." Finn told her as she held his hand she nodded before she grumbled a few cuss words.

"I swear next time you, your siblings or Mal want to do anything I'll cut your dick off." Finn let out a smirk.

"Now darling most of the time is you coming to us." Alondra glared at him, making him chuckle.

"Are you ready Astin?" Elijah asked as he came in the room with Samantha.

"Get them out of me!"

The Mikaelson brothers and Kai waited downstairs for the birth of the babies while Jo and Samantha were with Alondra. At first Kai didn't trust his twin sister being in the same room with his mate but Jo promised that she was qualified to help, the heretic let her not after threatening her if anything happened to his mate or the babies she would suffer his wrath.

"Are they here yet?" Rori asked as she came inside the house with the Salvatore brothers. Klaus looked up from his sketch book and shook his head 'no' making her pout then she noticed the weird looks Olivia and Lucas were giving her making the fairy flash her purple eyes at them.

Two hours later, Mikaelson and Parker were joined by Rebekah and her three mates and Alaric. Henrik growled as he stood up from his seat, "How much bloody longer?" He snapped "Don't make me snap your neck." Rebekah scolded her baby brother as Jo came to the room with a small smile.

"Well?" They asked

"The babies are here." She began to say immediately everyone besides Henrik stood up but she stopped them.

"But Alondra wants her mates to come first."

When the Original brothers and Kai made their way to the room, they were nervous, especially Kol, afraid that something might happen like it happened with Alexander. "Are you ready?" Klaus asked the other hybrid making him nod his head as they walked inside to see Alondra holding a baby while Samantha held the other.

Alondra smiled at her mates as she locked eyes with them, "Hi." She greeted making them smile at her, "Come meet them."

Samantha handed her the baby girl as she excused herself from the room. Alondra cleared her throat before looking at her children with a look of pure joy.

"Guys meet Liam Nolan Mikaelson and Luna Eliza Parker."

Kai beamed looking at his daughter, Alondra then looked at him with a smile "Do you want to hold her?" He nodded as he made his way close to her as Alondra handed Luna to Kai she noticed tears stream down her mate's face.

"Hi beautiful, I'm your daddy." He whispered as Luna opened her eyes making him grin.

Alondra looked back at her other mates before she looked at the father of her son.

Before she could open her mouth her mom burst in the room with a panicked look on her face. "We need to get you and the babies out of here."

Alondra looked at her confused before Rori came in with the Salvatore brothers, "They are getting close Samantha." Rori told her before giving her best friend a pained look on her face.

"What's going on?" Kol asked

"Valerie, your parents, the gemini coven, they're coming."

A/N:

*Squeals* The babies are here!!! And one of fathers is reveal! I decided for  one of the father to be Kai I wanted him for him to love someone other than Alondra and himself.

But what do you guys think so far?

Also if you've notice the title than you know something big is going to happen! I'm letting you guys know this chapter is reaching its end but don't be alarm I'm already working on the sequel and you guys are going to be shook!!!!

But also a reason why I did't reveal who the second father is because you will find out in the next chapter.

I'll be doing the questions like last time so you can comment if you liked it or not or you can asnwer the following question:

Who's your least favorite character from TVD and why?

My answer: ELENA FREAKING GILBERT! She was so whiny and I ugh and how she string along the brothers. Plus she helped kill my baby Kol :(