Chapter 1// The News

No One's POV

No One's POV

It was a new day in the Mikaelson manor, the Original brothers and Kai were once reunited with their pregnant mate, who woke up with a small bump making her shriek in disbelief. The brothers burst in the room, their vampire face showing and Kai with his hand up. As they looked around the room confused, Alondra pointed at her belly, "This wasn't like this yesterday." She pouted making her mates chuckle, "Hopefully you will get to experience some things a pregnant woman does." Kai told her as she got up from the bed, that's when Alondra looked at him.

"Why did you jinx it."

She ran to the bathroom, making Elijah walk towards and kneeled next to her as he held her hair up.

Once she did her morning routine, the tribrid went downstairs to see her mates lounging around the living room, "I have missed you pumpkin." Kai told her as he peck her forehead.

"I missed you guys too, Mal."

Kai pouted, "They were being mean to me." He tattle tale, Alondra looked at her other mates, Klaus rolled his eyes at the siphoner "Is not our fault, you are a two year old stuck in a twenty two year old body." He scoffed, making Alondra roll her eyes at their banter, She took a seat next to Kol, who immediately placed her on his lap and his arms were placed on her small bump. Alondra looked back at him with a smile making the Original grin, "I love you." Kol whispered in her gently, biting her earlobe.

"I love you more."

"So when I was in Claire's universe I found out two things." Alondra began as her mates looked at her, "Well one, there are two babies inside of me and two I know who the fathers are." Then she looked at them dead in the eyes.

"And no, I'm not telling you guys who the father is until I give birth."

They begin to protest, making Alondra cross her arms, "Sorry my loves but you guys will go over protective and won't let the others come near me so nope, not happening."

That's when Andrew and Samantha orbed in with a pained expression, making Alondra tense.
"What's going on?" She asked. Andrew cleared his throat, not knowing how to inform his only daughter on what happened.

"Ma, Pa."

"Is about Alexander, mija."

"What about Alexander?" Finn questioned knowing this was a sensible topic to his mate and younger brother. "You guys know that we buried him in our family graveyard," Samantha told them. They nodded "and the only people that could get in, is if they were" she began to say "if they had Diaz blood" Alondra finished connecting the dots.

"You're telling me that Aunt Valerie kidnapped my son's body." She growled, her eyes flashing.

"Love" Kol said as he, Kai and his brothers were feeling the distress their mate was feeling.

"Every whitelighter is looking for them." Samantha promised.

"I'm going to look," Alondra said, trying to stand up from Kol's lap having no luck. "No Alondra" her mates said "You are pregnant, we must keep you safe" Finn scolded

"But what about Alexander huh, we have no idea what she's doing to his body."

"I think I know what she's doing with his body" a familiar voice said, making all of them look to see...

A/N

Credit goes to @Polkadottedgiraffe11 & @AlexaBrooke4 of having two different fathers.