Chapter 13// Completed Bond

No One's POV

No One's POV

The next morning Alondra found her way outside to see Klaus burning the body of Rudy Hopkins, "So you guys didn't kill the others?" She asked, Klaus turned around and shook his head 'no', "Mason kept biting Caroline,while I fed her my blood before doing it again." She laughed.

"What about the Sheriff?

Klaus smirked at her, "Oh you know, Malachi did a spell where she had nightmares that her precious daughter kept sucking her dry." He replied with a shrug, Alondra nodded, "Good they deserve it." She told him before looking at the sky, "I wish I could've held him." The Original Hybrid went and hugged his mate, "I'm so sorry love." He mumbled when they pulled apart, he kissed her forehead.

"I love you darling." He told her, making her smile and peck his lips, "I love you too Nikky." He chuckled before looking inside the house. "Elijah would like to speak with you, he's in his room" She nodded before giving him another kiss.

"Good morning Lijah" Alondra greeted as she walked in her mate's room only to find it empty, "Lijah?" then she was pulled into someone's waist "Hello Elskan" Elijah purred as he started kissing down her neck "Lijah" she breathed out "I love you Elskan." he growled making her smirk.

"I love you too Elijah."

Alondra laid peacefully next to Elijah. "So mind telling me what was that?" She ask "I mean I'm not complaining I'm happy that I completed the bond with all of you guys but-" She rambled making the Original chuckle.

Alondra pouted"But I don't know Lijah you don't seem like yourself the past couple of days." She said he sighed and looked down, "With everything going on, I have seen that I barely spend time with you and I want you to know that I will always love you my dear Astin." He told her, making her smile, "Awe Lijah I love you too and nothing is going to change that." She promised him.

It was later in the afternoon when Alondra and Elijah walked downstairs to see the rest of the Mikaelson brothers and Kai. "Finally Suits" Kai whined taking Alondra from him, "Hi pumpkin" Alondra smiled at her mate "Hi Mal" he smirked and pecked her lips. "Alright man-child is my turn" Kol told the Siphoner as he hugged Alondra, Kai just stared at the Original "I'll show you man-child." He grumbled then he looked at Alondra, with a pout, widening his eyes a bit "Pumpkin" he began making Alondra look at him, Kol scoff

"Do you want to go outside with me?" He asked, his lips trembling before she could answer she was taken away from Kol. when Alondra looked she was in Henrik's room "Hello angel, I have missed you" he hugged her "So have I babe." Henrik smiled at his mate, "Would you like to spend the day with me?" He asked hopefully "Of course babe" she answered with a grin until they heard a ruckus downstairs "I bet it is Kai and Klaus" Alondra told him making the youngest Mikaelson to laugh.

 "Probably come on angel."